Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went single so I'm selling the following and I will NOT pay for your shipping.
All prices include paypal but NOT shipping.

Stock Intercooler VERY VERY few bent fins (can count them in the pic) $100:

Engine Dressup pieces $300 for ALL the polished $50 for the normal ones: Twin Turbos

Rear Hatch Shocks $25:

My paypal is:
[email protected]

So if you call dibs and don't send the money then you don't have dibs at all do you ?

Shipping is at the buyers expense and I will combine and consolidate shipping on multiple items into one box. I only charge what is charged to me for shipping. I'm not trying to get rich off shipping like an Ebay seller, and in most cases I can upgrade the shipping to 3day for free.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's BRAND NEW when I bought it but then I had some engine trouble and went single while a new short block was installed so I never got the chance to use this or test fit it or anything.
All it comes with is what's pictured. That's all that was in the box when I ordered it.
I'm firm on the $100 since it's brand new.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well it's BRAND NEW when I bought it but then I had some engine trouble and went single while a new short block was installed so I never got the chance to use this or test fit it or anything.
All it comes with is what's pictured. That's all that was in the box when I ordered it.
I'm firm on the $100 since it's brand new.
oh ok,
well i will get back to you on that thanks

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Hey Jordan, how many miles was on the car when you took the Rear Hatch Shocks out and what year was it out of also? Might be interested.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
it's on 93.5 and there was about 100k on them at removal.
I can bring them on Thursday if you wanna look em over.
You "could" just knock a couple bucks off the Climate Control for me :D hahah

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added C West Bumper as well for a friend.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also will be selling my stock Black Leather seats for $200 each.
I'll have pics up by tomorrow.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exhaust SOLD

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$400 for the polished pipes and including the stock turbos with them as well 45k miles.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Element,

How would you rate the polishing on a scale of 1-10 or compared to TT_6SPD's work? How much for just the piping without the turbos? A piece or two appear to have the area polished where the coupler attaches and needs grip. Can you confirm whether or not this is the case? Did the piping come off a car with its sequential operation in working order or was it TTC? TIA,

Ken.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest I don't even know who that is.

Without the turbos I would want $300 for everything.

The only one that I see that might have been polished at the coupler area is the Y pipe. But it is worn down in that area and should provide sufficient grip for the coupler.

They were on for under 400 miles before the car was wrecked (not by me) and disasembled (By me) Ran in Stock sequential mode on stock boost.
They still look pretty much 9.5\10 if you ask me.

Since you're local you are more than welcome to check them out.
You can swing by my house off the 71\91 or I can send them with my wife when she goes to work and that's off 57\Katella and she can show them to you.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
Element,

Thanks for the response. We're about 25-miles apart (house to house). If I can see myself clear this weekend without having to work, and you still have the pieces available, I'll PM you my celly so you can vector me in. Thanks.

Ken.

P.S. TT_6SPD is Tony Brock and a forum vendor. He has a sticky on his polishing services in the MKIV section.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, I'll be gone 11-5 on saturday but home all day sunday.
PM me when you want.

jordan

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ken no call me :(

Still for sale

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$120
3day Fedex Air with tracking # and insurance.

Maybe like $110 if you wanted a slower USPS service without insurance or tracking.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Interested in the downpipe. Is it still available?

I will be in Souther California this weekend (going to the Stillen open house/car show on Saturday).

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes it is.
That open house sounds fun. Link me to it and I'll bring it with me to the show.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts