Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These parts are all going out on Monday and before I sent them I thought I would snap a couple quick pics of everything.

Anyway, for anyone interested in seeing them here are a couple quick pics of everything:

· Registered
553 Posts
God My Stuff Looks Freakin' Awesome Tony!!! :) :)

(edit: posting in all caps just ends up with all words with just the first letter being capital, I'm not insane! Tony also did my water pump, water neck and tensioner and they too look awesome)

· Registered
1,912 Posts
How is that even POSSIBLE??

I tried to polish my manifold today, and honestly, it came out like dogshit compared to what you did!

What do you charge for polishing? :)

Edit: I just saw some pics of your work. INcredible, holy mollyyy. I imght send it out when I go to Brasil, I'll be in contact. :)

· Cheifbootknocka
2,117 Posts
I love when you post these pix. Instant wood. You spend alot of time and the detail shows.
This stuff looks like chrome !

· Premium Member
4,933 Posts
LOL Bottle just realized that you where the guy who does the polishing, needless to say when the engine comes out of my car again we'll be sending you quite a bit. I've already tried to bribe Marc out of his stuff now that I have seen it, but he wouldn't budge.

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mkivbren said:
That's incredible Tony. Is that a BL pulley? Can you pm me pricing on it, strut tower rings and the alternator?
You have a PM.

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Marc-P said:
God My Stuff Looks Freakin' Awesome Tony!!! :) :)

(edit: posting in all caps just ends up with all words with just the first letter being capital, I'm not insane! Tony also did my water pump, water neck and tensioner and they too look awesome)
I am glad you like everything. :) I will have most everything on the way to you...of course I won't have the throttle body with the custom traction control delete mod done quite yet.

I will shoot you a tracking # when I get everything out.

Thanks

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KumiJr said:
How is that even POSSIBLE??

I tried to polish my manifold today, and honestly, it came out like dogshit compared to what you did!

What do you charge for polishing? :)

Edit: I just saw some pics of your work. INcredible, holy mollyyy. I imght send it out when I go to Brasil, I'll be in contact. :)
Shoot me a PM for specific parts you want done and I will give you a price quote on everything.

Thanks

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dominosuprasol said:
Looks incredible. What kind of process do you use for that? I can't imagine it's easy. And I always thought powder coating was the way to go :doh:

-chris
Chris,

The process is mainly using machines with higher hp and rpm to "burn" the metal if you will to get the mirror finish shine. Of course the mirror finish come at the end of the entire process.

· REVTECHRACING.COM
3,634 Posts
you do very nice work as always. i hate when i have to take the time out to do the upkeep on all my polishe stuff. my bogarts take forever.

on a side note. anyone use a product called zephyr? its like mothers but in a liquid form and wipes on and off so easy and doesnt need a lot of rubbing like mothers. personaly as of this moment im using extreme polish. its in a can and is pink cotton soaked in a liquid. does a great job. congrats tony on more fine work ....

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MKlllSupra said:
I am doing a set of MK3 Valve covers right now, they have that shine but there are some deep gouges in it what I cant get sanded out, any tips on how to do that? Or does it just take 10times the time? (lol)

Your skills are awsome dude :)
I guess the most valuable tip would be to use a nice machine with high hp and rpm.

· SupraForums Sponsor
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
onelove said:
LOL Bottle just realized that you where the guy who does the polishing, needless to say when the engine comes out of my car again we'll be sending you quite a bit. I've already tried to bribe Marc out of his stuff now that I have seen it, but he wouldn't budge.
LOL. Yea, I was on the phone with him ordering a part and I told him that I am now a Supraforums sponsor and he said "What"? He had no idea, so I told him to go to "MKIV 1993-1998" and look there and he just then put the two and two together after he saw that I was talking about polishing. :)
I have been ordering parts from him for a while now and he said that he didn't realize that when people were sending their polishing to "Tony" it actually was me. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.