Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post my experience with gettings some parts polished by Tony (TT_6SPD_95 on the forums). The transaction was extremely smooth. I boxed up my IC pipes and stock twin Y-pipe on a Monday and shipped them to Tony. He received them on a Thursday and shipped them back out to me on the following Monday. I received them back on that Thursday. So I had my parts back within 10 days of shipping them out.

Once I opened the box, I was extremely pleased - the pipes are gorgeous. I expected the IC pipes to look good since they were pretty smooth to begin with, but I was really impressed that the Y-pipe from the stock twins looked awesome too. He even included money in the box because he was able to ship the parts for less than we had originally thought.

I have included some pics of the pipes - I will post more once the entire install is done.

If anyone wants great polishing done at a great price - don't hesitate to contact Tony.

-AJ

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
ive also had some parts from Tony polished. He is an excellent person to deal with and the outcome of the polishing was phenomenal. BTW your pipes look great.

carlo

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am good friends with Tony and I definitely know he is coming up with some fantastic polishing work. We talk alot about how funny it is when you piece a turbo system together and can do it alot cheaper than these kits you see these days and you can sure see the differences between Tonys prices and what you see other vendors charge for polishing.
I just love to see good consumer satifaction and, at the same time, only paying a fraction of the cost. This post is dedicated to the greedy vendors....you know who you are;)

Steve

·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Krister,
Depends on what you want polished... send him a PM. Everytime I PM'd him I got a reply with a quote within 24 hours.

I'm just waiting on my hose couplings and T-bolt clamps which should be here on Monday - then I will take pics of all the pipes installed.

-AJ

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
AJ,
Great looking pipes! The Y-pipe is gorgeous looking, great job Tony! So I take it you won't be out for the meet this saturday?

Joe

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
AJ,

Thanks for the compliments.:) I am very glad that you liked the quality, price, etc. Let me know if you ever need anything else done and also get me some pics of your car after it is all installed back onto the car!!!:cool:

Take Care

·
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tony,
I had everything installed for the meet this last Saturday (Dec. 6th). I didn't take any pics though as my IC hose couplings are different colors. Some of the black couplings and T-bolt clamps were backordered, so I had to use some of the blue couplings that came with the IC kit. I didn't want to take pics with some blue and some black (and some T-bolt clamps, some regular screw clamps). I now have all the black couplings and T-bolt clamps, but I haven't had a chance to put them on yet. I will hopefully get to them this weekend and post some pics.

BTW - everybody loved the polishing job. Everyone who saw under my hood at the meet couldn't believe how good the pipes looked. Everybody kept asking who did the work. I gave your name out to quite a few people - I hope you get some business out of it.

-AJ

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
657 Posts
Those Pipes Look good!! Maybe when the weather gets better I will get some stuff polished too, and I am local = faster turn around time and no shipping involved. :)

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
93mkiv said:
Tony,
I had everything installed for the meet this last Saturday (Dec. 6th). I didn't take any pics though as my IC hose couplings are different colors. Some of the black couplings and T-bolt clamps were backordered, so I had to use some of the blue couplings that came with the IC kit. I didn't want to take pics with some blue and some black (and some T-bolt clamps, some regular screw clamps). I now have all the black couplings and T-bolt clamps, but I haven't had a chance to put them on yet. I will hopefully get to them this weekend and post some pics.

BTW - everybody loved the polishing job. Everyone who saw under my hood at the meet couldn't believe how good the pipes looked. Everybody kept asking who did the work. I gave your name out to quite a few people - I hope you get some business out of it.

-AJ
Cool.

Whenever you get pics just e-mail them to me even if you go ahead and put them here on Supraforums. I can just imagine how good it is going to look.:)

Thanks for the advertising too.:)

Take Care

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
H_a_D_e_S said:
Those Pipes Look good!! Maybe when the weather gets better I will get some stuff polished too, and I am local = faster turn around time and no shipping involved. :)
Just let me know when you need something done...quality is the same everytime. My turnaround time is pretty quick too, but with no shipping involved it will be much faster to your doorstep.;)

Take Care

1 - 13 of 13 Posts