Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use to clean your polished wheels? I've got the my stock wheels on right now and I need something to shine them up? Thanks in advance.

~Asim

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
The secret is Nevrdull metal polish. Works wonders!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I've tried blue magic, mothers alum/mag, eagle never dull, mother billet. They are all about the same.

If your rims are clearcoated, just treat them with a nice sealant after polishing.
also, if the polish doesnt turn black, it means ur rims are cleared.

·
320hp
1,008 Posts
I used to use this stuff, they sold at Truck stops... i forgot the name... they sell it online also... A friend of mine gave it to me, they used it on tractor trailers, after using this stuff, nothing else compared... I would use them on my Welds wheels that were on my mustang, they would look like brand new!

ill try to find the stuff

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Wow, if you guys think Mother's is good, you should really try http://www.heavymetalpolish.com/ I've tried nearly every product out there, and this is by far the easiest to use and has the best reflection. Mothers is not even in the same ballpark. I would recommend the Green bottle.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I have some light scratches on my polished HREs and when I called HRE for advice, they said they had very good results with meguiar's new 'nxt all metal polish'.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Accel Junky said:
Eagle One wadding polish! Works amazingly!
No offense, but you should consider switching to another metal polish product according to the wheels in your sig! :(

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
SupraSaiyan said:
No offense, but you should consider switching to another metal polish product according to the wheels in your sig! :(
:lol:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Hey now, nothings wrong with stockers. :D

I'll be leaving the stock wheels club here soon, can't wait.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts