Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7686 Posts

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
Oh yes, Obama's been perfect and no mistakes - major or minor - have been made by him or his administration.

While there are some of those 100 that many would consider nitpicking, there are quite a few major fuckups. $1.5 trillion in the hole *this year alone* being the biggest. Using unfounded fear tactics about the economy to blow money like no other being a related #2.

·
4,109 Posts
Oh yes, Obama's been perfect and no mistakes - major or minor - have been made by him or his administration.

While there are some of those 100 that many would consider nitpicking, there are quite a few major fuckups. $1.5 trillion in the hole *this year alone* being the biggest. Using unfounded fear tactics about the economy to blow money like no other being a related #2.
Unfounded? Have you looked at the global economy any time in the past year or so? I'm not the biggest Obama lover, but some of y'all, OP included, need to open your eyes.

·
Cardinals!
1,547 Posts
Unfounded? Have you looked at the global economy any time in the past year or so? I'm not the biggest Obama lover, but some of y'all, OP included, need to open your eyes.
Open *your* eyes. Were you paying attention to the statements being made by the administration (and Bush's in 2008 as well) when they were discussing signing these bills? Unfounded in that Obama was stating this could easily be worse than the Great Depression without government "stimulus" and continued "bailouts." Bullshit. There was no proof of where the market was going, therefore his statements on the economy's future without bailouts were unfounded. Economists across the country were against stimulus and bailout plans because they knew it wouldn't come close to Great Depression levels - 44% mortgages in default, 30% unemployment. So instead, we're going to waste more taxpayer dollars *every year* from now on just having to cover for the interest on this extra borrowed spending because politicians rushed into signing bills without reviewing them. What happened to Obama's 5-day public transparency on bills he would sign? Fuckup #3 is that bullshit broken promise.

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
IMPEACH, THIS IS NOT CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN! NOBAMA WILL KILL US ALL AND RAPE OUR PETS, NEVER AGAIN!! BANKRUPT!

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
I agree with a few of the key points presented.

I also feel that the majority of the points are rather skewed and unfair.

We've been a reactionary government for far too long, imho. I wouldn't mind a little precautionary measures being taken BEFORE shit hits the fan.

Look... we all have different ideas of what America should be and how it should be run.

There's no problem in understanding how others think, no matter how much you disagree with their logic, values, or priorities.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Man is not free unless government is limited. . . . As government expands, liberty contracts." (Ronald Reagan)

There are so many things wrong with this man I am not sure where to even start his wreakless spending at the tax payers expenses (trillions) that's with a "t", his need to release classified US information, bowing to the Saudi king, apologize to every country possible about the past US behavior, cutting missile and military defense as well as quest to nationalize everything is disturbing. Some asked for change and they sure got it but not the change they expected.

He is a puppet on a string run by the democrats and progressives and his famous teleprompter, it is sad to say he is the president of the United States of America, for if he really did care about this great country he would not hurt it and degrade it as he is doing.

·
Registered
488 Posts
"JOE SCARBOROUGH, GLENN BECK AND OTHERS ON OBAMA'S SHORT, ERROR-PRONE TIME IN OFFICE"

Umm, those two guys are paranoid wackjobs? Why would anyone care what they had to say?

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
The GOP in fighting is so hilarious. Keep forcing your party of no further to the right, republicans deserve all the failure and shrinkage spreading at the moment like cancer. They can't even win in conservative districts anymore, how embarrasing. The more lies and conspiricies fixed news and gas bags like beck, hannity, and far right loons in congress spread, the more they turn off the moderates and independents they need to pick up seats in 2010, they're going to keep losing badly, and they deserve it :lol:

The RCP poll of polls, which called the election within .3%, shows democrats + 6.7% in congress. That number has doubled since nov. Republicans have no leader, no message, no direction, no support, and have nothing to show for themselves in the last 100 days except voting NO on everything this country needs to move forward, and hoping obama and democrats fail so they can point their finger and say "I told you so" What they obviously don't realize is that americans are NOT on their side, and will not be for a very very long time, even if it takes obama years to cleen up their mess.

There is a reason why only 21% of the population calls themselves republicans, their party is a complete and utter embarrassment, and all thats left are the hard right windbags enticing hate and spewing garbage like fascism, sessesion, tea baggin, and whatever else they can come up with that isn't, hasn't, and will never work because 2/3 of americans have abandanded their failed "ideology" and moved on to bigger and better things, and embraced the party that actually has common sense, ideas, and brains.

R.I.P GOP

·
Registered
850 Posts
agreed. The economic problem started in the Bush era. Now it's up to obama to fix it. You complaint he is increasing bailout money? You guys will complaint if not enough is done. Personally I think he has done quite a bit for a person put into the middle of all the shit the last president created. He uses intelligence rather than emotion to get things done and that's what the US needs.

1 - 20 of 7686 Posts
About this Discussion
7.7K Replies
246 Participants
lukos
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing