Supra Forums banner

7601 - 7620 of 7686 Posts

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
collateral. that's cute.
1/2 million civilians in more than 4 countries in 2 decades Direct kills.
the denial train, running accross america since 1990

Stop kissing ass you're not even American

So you have a better idea on how we can identify a guerrilla fighter versus a civilian? Jesus Christ, man, you've got to stop trolling. The shit you type is so myopic!

·
Registered
545 Posts
So you have a better idea on how we can identify a guerrilla fighter versus a civilian? Jesus Christ, man, you've got to stop trolling. The shit you type is so myopic!
Yes a much better idea. Stop false flag wars to topple every middle eastern leader that you don't want to control the middle east other than you. When you do this you avoid all the unecessary deaths. No one is trolling. You've never had a bomb slice though your house killing your family and relatives because the us of a doesn't want anyone else in power but itself. Was Iraq and Libya better before the us involvement. Hell yes

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Yes a much better idea. Stop false flag wars to topple every middle eastern leader that you don't want to control the middle east other than you. When you do this you avoid all the unecessary deaths. No one is trolling. You've never had a bomb slice though your house killing your family and relatives because the us of a doesn't want anyone else in power but itself. Was Iraq and Libya better before the us involvement. Hell yes
Don't blame me and all the other Americans for that! You are no better than the BLM group blaming modern non-Blacks for slavery.

You need to realize this shit is a lot deeper than you ever think it to be.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,972 Posts
collateral. that's cute.
1/2 million civilians in more than 4 countries in 2 decades Direct kills.
the denial train, running accross america since 1990

Stop kissing ass you're not even American
Those half million are from sectarian violence. You know, when you truck bomb each other's mosques and markets every other day, like you're still doing right now in Iraq, Afghanistan etc., even though Allied forces have left. You're the Muslim version of BLM; kill each other and then blame Americans and Europeans.

The truth is that Iraq and Afghanistan could be living under a peaceful democracy right now if it weren't for the religious and tribal dogma that infested the region 1500 years ago. The mistake was to assume this dogma didn't exist.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,367 Posts
Those half million are from sectarian violence. You know, when you truck bomb each other's mosques and markets every other day, like you're still doing right now in Iraq, Afghanistan etc., even though Allied forces have left. You're the Muslim version of BLM; kill each other and then blame Americans and Europeans.

The truth is that Iraq and Afghanistan could be living under a peaceful democracy right now if it weren't for the religious and tribal dogma that infested the region 1500 years ago. The mistake was to assume this dogma didn't exist.
I think that using Iraq as an example negates your argument and only further reinforces 4N RCKT when (s)he says, "By you I'm implying your corrupt gov". Emphasis on corrupt government, or when they say, "Stop false flag wars to topple every middle eastern leader that you don't want to control the middle east other than you". This I say is all considering that Iraq War was built on lies. America has a history of false flag operations and government over throw, from the Americas to the East.

By the way, I myself am not bringing up the 500,000, upwards to 750,000, related deaths from the result of the American overthrow of Saddam to defend any position, so please do not use that argument to argue with me.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,972 Posts
I think that using Iraq as an example negates your argument and only further reinforces 4N RCKT when (s)he says, "By you I'm implying your corrupt gov". Emphasis on corrupt government, or when they say, "Stop false flag wars to topple every middle eastern leader that you don't want to control the middle east other than you". This I say is all considering that Iraq War was built on lies. America has a history of false flag operations and government over throw, from the Americas to the East.

By the way, I myself am not bringing up the 500,000, upwards to 750,000, related deaths from the result of the American overthrow of Saddam to defend any position, so please do not use that argument to argue with me.
I broadly agree, I think. No point trying to create democracy in the Middle East, when it's best off with a secular dictatorship. But the reason democracy failed is because of the people who live there, who are all arseholes like 4N RCKT.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,972 Posts
^Just noticed, Pakistan is even ranked below Ethiopia.:lol:

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2016/08/did-nsa-get-hacked/130817/?oref=d-river

Did the NSA Get Hacked?

A group calling itself the “Shadow Broker” is auctioning off what it says are the agency’s cyberweapons.

A group calling itself the “Shadow Broker” posted a trove of files online Monday, claiming it contains cyberweapons stolen from hackers called the Equation Group—allegedly the elite hacking arm of the National Security Agency.

The announcement appeared in broken English on a Tumblr account—now inactive but preserved in Google’s caches—along with two encrypted file archives available for download. “Shadow Broker” provided the password for one of the archives to prove the files’ authenticity, but demanded payment in Bitcoin for the password to the second archive.

·
Registered
545 Posts

Sell your sectarian argument to a 12 year old.

7601 - 7620 of 7686 Posts