Supra Forums banner

7621 - 7640 of 7686 Posts

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,245 Posts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/06/philippines-leader-duterte-expresses-regret-over-foul-mouthed-obama-comments.html

Yep, this happened. :hahano: Barry gets no respect outside his "community organizational" protective bubble.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte expressed some regret over his explicit comments about President Barack Obama in a statement Tuesday and said a meeting between the two leaders would be rescheduled for a later date.

The two leaders were supposed to meet Monday before Obama flew to Laos. However, their meeting was canceled after Duterte called Obama a “son of a whore” and warned Obama not to question him over extrajudicial killings. More than 2,000 suspected drug pushers and users have been killed since Duterte launched a war on drugs after taking office on June 30.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
Obama isn't adopting the right policy on China. This shit is super ass simple:

Communist - Check!

Dictatorship - Check!

Bullying neighboring countries - Check!

Expansionist territorial claims - Check!

Stealing military technology - Check!

This is fucking Cold War 2.0 you stupid assclown! Cut off trade with them, Europe will do the same and so will Pacific allies. Lead you dumb fucking shit!

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,245 Posts
^ And what "right" policy has Barry adopted in his 8 years of failed ruling?

He has less respect from International leaders than he has with GOP back home. At least republican congressmen are not talking about his mom like the president of Philippines did.

Chinese officials rolled out a red carpet but failed to extend a staircase to Air Force One — leaving President Obama hanging and touching off a near fistfight.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-chinese-officials-argue-stairs-air-force-article-1.2777154

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/06/dinner-drinks-and-a-near-fatal-ambush-for-u-s-diplomats/

EXCLUSIVE
Dinner, Drinks, and a Near-Fatal Ambush for U.S. Diplomats

President Salva Kiir has been feted by the White House. So why are his goons trying to kill American officials in South Sudan?

On the night of July 7, seven American diplomats in Juba left a farewell dinner early and were headed back to the U.S. Embassy, anxious to avoid the city’s deepening chaos, when their two-car convoy was ambushed by the South Sudanese presidential guard of Salva Kiir.

South Sudanese troops fired between 50 and 100 rounds at the two armored SUVs as soon as they passed the presidential palace. No one in either vehicle, which included James Donegan, the second-highest ranking U.S. official in South Sudan, was hurt or killed in the attack, but it wasn’t for a lack of trying: Three separate clusters of South Sudanese soldiers unloaded on the unarmed diplomats’ vehicles. Eventually, a U.S. Marine rapid response team from the embassy had to fetch three of the waylaid Americans and their South Sudanese driver.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,368 Posts
The Snwoden Movie. Pretty damn good. It's a docum-drama. The JP govt. part? WOW.
Go see it. I was the youngest in the theater by 40 years.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
http://www.janes.com/article/64501/us-says-missiles-launched-against-destroyer-in-red-sea?utm_campaign=[PMP]_PC5308_Jane's 360 12.10.2016_KV_Deployment&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

The Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Mason was attacked with anti-ship missiles in the Red Sea on 9 October, according to US Department of Defense spokesperson Captain Jeff Davis.

"At approximately 1900 local time, while conducting routine operations in international waters in the Red Sea off the coast of Yemen, USS Mason detected two inbound missiles over a 60-minute period," Cpt Davis said. "Both missiles impacted the water before reaching the ship."

A US defence official added, "In the first instance, USS Mason employed onboard defensive measures, although it is unclear whether this led to the missile striking the water or whether it would have struck the water anyway." The officials said that the type of defensive system used and the distance from the ship that the missiles hit the water could not be revealed for operational security reasons.

·
Registered
324 Posts
What's everyones view on Trumps way to deal with Mexico?

From a geopolitical standpoint, it doesn't seem to be a very viable option. I'm not speaking of the wall specifically, but wouldn't you agree there's far more good to reap with Mexico if the relationship was dealt with better?

·
can you not
2,086 Posts
"Dealing with the relationship better" requires working together and Mexico f*cks us at every turn instead. Time to end it. If I had my way the border would be a minefield and a wall of towers full of rednecks with sniper rifles.

Ideally we'd airlift the Mexicans to Israel and give Mexico to the Israelis. We get an ally as a buffer to South America, and after a couple of generations of breeding with Muzzies the middle east would be too lazy to be terrorists.

·
Registered
324 Posts
"Dealing with the relationship better" requires working together and Mexico f*cks us at every turn instead. Time to end it. If I had my way the border would be a minefield and a wall of towers full of rednecks with sniper rifles.

Ideally we'd airlift the Mexicans to Israel and give Mexico to the Israelis. We get an ally as a buffer to South America, and after a couple of generations of breeding with Muzzies the middle east would be too lazy to be terrorists.
Realistically, if you put your focus specifically on Mexico, and turned them into your quality controlled China. You'd save trillions on goods, trillions on shipping costs and go after the massive carbon footprint of massive cargo ships coming from China 24/7.

You'd also be able to correlate the elimination of cartels or severely impact them which would cut down drug imports substantially to protect your own population.

Long term you'd make a sh*t ton of money, pull a country into 1st world status, cut China off from trillions of dollars and do it with a country you're physically attached to so you're geopolitical interests are always secure.

OR

Be a dink to them, whine you're always screwed over and go nowhere.

That's a tough one.....

After 15-20 years you'd be able to then focus on South America, therefore destroying the effectiveness of BRICS and securing your hegemony for the next century. The profits could also be used to pay off your 19 trillion in debt.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
Realistically, if you put your focus specifically on Mexico, and turned them into your quality controlled China. You'd save trillions on goods, trillions on shipping costs and go after the massive carbon footprint of massive cargo ships coming from China 24/7.
Now that's actually not a bad idea and given the way China is behaving wrt the South China Sea, we sure as hell shouldn't be giving them business, or even trading with them really and that goes for all NATO/EU countries. Plain to see that they're the next Soviet Union and we shouldn't be helping them get stronger.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,973 Posts
This Canadian actually hit the nail on the head wrt the EU.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/21/canada-walks-out-of-eu-trade-talks-declaring-a-deal-impossible-a/

Canada walks out of EU trade talks declaring a deal 'impossible' and Brussels 'incapable'

The EU’s free trade deal with Canada appears to be dead in the water as Ottawa’s trade minister walked out talks, declaring the EU “incapable” of managing international agreements.

Negotiators have spent seven years hammering out the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Afreement (CETA) and wanted the EU and Canada to sign the deal this month.

But Wallonia’s leader Paul Magnette refused to give his approval, forcing Belgium to withhold its support and so leaving the EU short of the unanimous agreement required to sign the treaty.

"Canada has worked and I personally have worked very hard, but it is now evident to me, evident to Canada, that the European Union is incapable now of having an international agreement, even with a country with such European values as Canada, even with a country as nice and patient as Canada,” Ms Freeland said.

7621 - 7640 of 7686 Posts