Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Goodyear Drag radials

Votes: 1 3.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In respect to MKIVs, what are some of your favorite tires for the track?
60 ft, wheel hop and trap speeds being compared.

Thanx-jt

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Nothing on that list is going to hook better than the Hoosier Quick Time Pro (full slick)...then it's obviously the ET Street.

What you should do a poll on is Radials. BFG, Nitto, MT, Hoosier, Goodyear, M&H.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LYTLdiablo said:
Nothing on that list is going to hook better than the Hoosier Quick Time Pro (full slick)...then it's obviously the ET Street.

What you should do a poll on is Radials. BFG, Nitto, MT, Hoosier, Goodyear, M&H.

Well, what I want to do a poll on is the tires that make the most sense. Why would I want to make it just a radial poll?

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
How exactly does it make the most sense to compare a full hoosier slick to a bfg radial?

Or even...a MT Radial to a MT Grooved Slick?

EDIT - if you want a 'BEST TIRE POLL' then put in ET Drags, QTPs, M&H Full Slick and Goodyear Dragway special or whatever.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LYTLdiablo said:
How exactly does it make the most sense to compare a full hoosier slick to a bfg radial?

Or even...a MT Radial to a MT Grooved Slick?

EDIT - if you want a 'BEST TIRE POLL' then put in ET Drags, QTPs, M&H Full Slick and Goodyear Dragway special or whatever.

Add more if you want, I will put them in the poll then :)

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
SpeedworksT78 said:
ET Drags are the shit, put them in the vote CRANBERRY you **** :)

"Cranberry" is weak sauce. :rolleyes: :deadhorse haha. The winners in the past have been Crantitty, Cranapple and my personal fav. Cran-Berry-Berry Kix :wtflol:

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
As an fyi, you had ET Streets in the poll, not ET Drags...they are different than the Drag Radials.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LYTLdiablo said:
As an fyi, you had ET Streets in the poll, not ET Drags...they are different than the Drag Radials.

Ok, I can't edit the tires you added in the poll for some reason. We will still use them, though!

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
how can you leave out the m&h radials? or there slicks? i have tested them all and wound up either using the m/t radials or the m&h's i have now and love them..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts