3K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  Godzilla 
#1 ·
Just to name a few
kings of the street full tilt life
Imv films vehicular lunitics
scandoulous racing,you got the hit.
skproductions,midwest supras vid
SRvidz adrenaline.

who pulls the win for best vid and best supra content win?

#7 ·
I'm not a huge fan of the visionboy videos.........they are very professionally and nicely put together but they just don't do it for me........maybe its that damn VW in it? :D

My favorite "street racing" vid would have to be the old one of the supra vs the 351 mustang.........I'm sure you all know which one I'm talking about!!!

Favorite just overall videos would have to be either the Redline series or the big supra video..........

#19 ·
Josh M said:
My favorite "street racing" vid would have to be the old one of the supra vs the 351 mustang.........I'm sure you all know which one I'm talking about!!!
Werd...Supras don't race from a dig my ass :bigthumb:

SVBs shit is tight as well

#20 ·
Redline and the big supra video i would have to say.

#23 ·
Josh M said:
Are you talking about the night vid of the black T51 supra vs. the 351 mustang, the one where the camera is in the 'stang?

If so, +1 right here. That vid kicks major ASS!!

#25 ·
SVB's car is sickkk Redline videos are fucking awsome.. Imagine Matt worked on a vid of SVB's car! Visionboy does ruin the video with the 3 second black screen gaps between clips.. and he needs more than 4 cars in the entire video not to mention the rap music :wtf: He still has talent i'm sure he can make one hell of a video

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.