the recirc. sounded pretty good too though....
Most of the open dump fans are correct, you will only get the open dump sound when the waste gate is actuated - but this isn't JUST at WOT depending on your tune, however it is mostly at WOT...1) do i want to scare children and old ladies?
2) do i care if people think my car is broken? (which already sounds broken due to LWFW)
3) will i get bored of it or grow hate towards the open dump sound?
4) will my T51R turbo whine sound be overwhelmed by the open dump?
5) will my RPS manifold sound gay at high rpm with WG open?
6) yes im putting a t51r on an rps manifold, and yes i care how it will sound (as if you couldnt tell i chose both for sound related reasons)
7) which wastegate setup will sound more powerful to the average person that doesnt know what kind of power an APU supra is likely running?
open dump or recirculated?
anyway you could host this on Youtube? i can't get it to work.Fly by of my car with open dump from several years ago... Got on it in low rpm, maybe around 2k rpm, you can hear when it goes from spooling and just exhaust sound to open gate.. Kinda gives an idea of how much the sound changes..