Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Navy w/black suede middle Katzkinz recover

Votes: 12 63.2%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I think I have decided to go with some Sparco Torino (I can't justify the extra money for the Milano, though the Alacantra is sweet).

My dilema is what color to get. My car is Aegean Blue pearl (similar, but slightly lighter than Urbano's old car) and the interior is Navy. So the obvious choice is to get the Navy Torinos.

BUT, I really love the way Blue cars look with red seats. I saw a RSP MKIV with some red Bride seats, and it was pretty killer. Do you think the Navy panels would be too much of a clash with red seats? And an interior recolor is out of the question.

The last option is to go with Katzkinz and get the matching Navy with black suede inserts.

Thanks!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
i say go with navy.....red on blue? not my cup of tea....

you want colors to accent each other..not fight for the main attention

B
0 Posts
If I were to get race seats, I would get all black. I don't like how colored seats look. I guess Im one who likes keeping the interior fairly stock looking. Just black aftermarket gauges with green backlighting, evc in the ashtray, etc. No painting, white faced gauges, colored seats, colored shift knob/boot, etc.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
alphaoenz said:
If I were to get race seats, I would get all black. I don't like how colored seats look. I guess Im one who likes keeping the interior fairly stock looking. Just black aftermarket gauges with green backlighting, evc in the ashtray, etc. No painting, white faced gauges, colored seats, colored shift knob/boot, etc.
:stupid:

hey fucker you neglecting me on AIM? i need to talk to you! :(

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
:stupid:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts