• No Comment................. (i hate it) lol

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok someone made fun of my car and now i need honest opinion on it.... Honestly i Love my car the way it is and dont really care what other peeps think but its always nice to know... ya know lol..
This vote is on my Front Bumper..... (i know i need side skirts and shit like that, but this is just on the front bumper) Vote Honestly... please... and post if ya got comments... here also is just a pic of the front of my car.

S

·
0 Posts
i personally think its bad ass....my car looks naked compared to yours so i am saving up to buy a kit, prolly the maxx front bumper like yours cuz it just looks good IMO
Andrew

·
500Rwhp+ Club Member
270 Posts
I voted but I just wanted to say....

The front end looks great but please add some side skirts to get to level back in order and you will be home set.

You might have posted this before but what bumper is it and how much did it cost you.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I like it, but I like the Do-luck better because it has a full bumper across the front. I just like the smaller opening for the intercooler. Here is a pic for those who want to compare...

(Pic is the grey front/side shop)

Kevin

W

·
0 Posts
Nice!

Well it does look good, however.. like the previous says you really need to do the rest of the body so that it look even.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I think that it is cool and all, but 750$ that's alot.

I think that I might also like the other one a little better. that is a nice car man...

Do they make lights for that bumper?

H

·
0 Posts
Not really by thing man. I just don't like the huge foglights. Otherwise, it's ok. :cool:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Yeah bro it's cool but not really my thing. All good. I like how it has a huge opening in the front so at least the intercooler and radiator gets their share of air:D

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
i like it, but it REALLY needs sideskirts and a rear bumper, BAD!

no offense, but it looks goofy with just the front bumper, hangin lower than the rest of the bodywork.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,147 Posts
Yep.. Kinda funny looking I voted not my thing.. It would be if it had matching skerts all around.. Just looks funny with the one skert.. That one front bumper is too extreme to leave the rest of the car....

Whatever you do fix it :) hehe do a LAM side skert or something.. just something so it doesn't look so funny!! When you get the rest of the kit you car will look SICK.

:)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
K_Mart90 said:
I like it, but I like the Do-luck better because it has a full bumper across the front. I just like the smaller opening for the intercooler. Here is a pic for those who want to compare...

(Pic is the grey front/side shop)

Kevin

I agree with Kevin. Iam getting the same bumper.

None-the-less, your bumper kicks ass all over the place:)

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
IMHO I think the bumper itself looks ok. However, with only the bumper, no sides skirts, no rear bumper, and those narrow wheels, I think it looks quite unflattering.

Since you're looking for honesty, I have to ay those wheels are way too narrow for the car. They look much to deep into the fenders, not even close to the lip. The style is nice though. Maybe get some wheel spacers and push them farther out, it'll give you the look of wider wheels.

With a full kit and some different wheels that would be one nice looking car. Personally I'm not much into body kits, I like a clean look with a nice stance.

·
Moderator/Troll Slayer
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Side skirts are on the way.... Dont know if i like any of the aftermarket rear bumpers.... And yes i know about the wheels dood.... I went from Chrome 18 to Lexus IS300 wheels to be different... i have spent 7000 dollars on wheels for this car and im done spendin on wheels for awhile... those are my rollers i got my stock with meats on em for draggin.....thanks for your guys opinion... i appreciate it..... IT is a Maxxautoworks bumper..... um was that all the questions? hehe..... o and $750 dollars for a bumper when it comes to supras are cheap bro.... GO get one from japan..... 1400+....... i like the larger opening on this bumper .... you will see why soon when the intercoolers come in.... FITS THE WHOLE OPENING! cant wait...

·
Bipolar
663 Posts
Ya that will look awesome with the big I/C in place. Probably my favorite bumper for the MKIII.
Hey do me a favor and get those MAXX guys to make a 2.5" hard pipe kit for the CT-26 :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Looks like a GREAT WHITE opening up for a snack... I like!

I plan to get the Bomex TS-0081 kit from http://bomexusa.com... total cost online is just under $1k. I probably could get it from a local Honda shop for about $900.... just have to save the cash now!

But I like your bumperless intercooler opening a lot!

Patrick

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
i always thought it was the do-luck... honestly, I think its cool cuz its original, i personally wouldn't get it I like the other do luck front more. But i think it looks better than stock, I love the colour on that silver sup BTW!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts