Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
heh, it's the "i couldn't afford a 911 porsche"

Your 1st post and it's a porsche question on a supra forum and your user name is 300ZX? lol

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
^ Quit bothering the noob :p There is a reason why this section is called "Other Cars." If he asked this in any Supra sections, then yeah, go ahead and give him a hard time but he posted in correct section. :)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
boxsters are mid range on reliability, but parts are fucking retarded expensive, not for the light in wallet, sorry.

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
boxsters are mid range on reliability, but parts are fucking retarded expensive, not for the light in wallet, sorry.
Funny.

You call the Boxster retarded, and you're a retard yourself.

Such Irony.

·
Banned
664 Posts
PhoeniXDownVII said:
Funny.

Such Irony.
He said the parts are fucking retarded expensive, as in too damn empensive.

·
6,137 Posts
PhoeniXDownVII said:
Funny.

Such Irony.

:chicken:

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Very reliable, once you do $3000 or so in preventative maintenance. Figure $1000-1500 a year on tires too. Brakes can't be switched over so pads and shoes need to be changed almost annually because of their high wear, throw in a clutch too. And never miss a service interval. The boxster has two warning light modes. If a light flashes it means a hose could be loose or a wire is gone. When it stays on, that means you are fucked royally. Since the engine can't be worked on without dropping the engine it costs alot to have the engine fixed. I'd have one of these cars if the interior didn't look like it was out of a GNX. GNX's are still cool, they are just 10 years older and alot nicer inside. Obviously the quality of this car is apparent only when you drive it. And stay away if you can't front the funds for an S version. All the others are lesbian.

·
6,137 Posts
since when do boxsters have shoes?

And agreed service is very high as well too. and interior quality is piss, but the non S versions are still a ball on the track.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Since forever, they are a $100 part last time I checked. But they can wear easily.

Oh :faint: I should have specified. This is a parking brake part.

·
6,137 Posts
all clear.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
brianb said:
heh, it's the "i couldn't afford a 911 porsche"

Your 1st post and it's a porsche question on a supra forum and your user name is 300ZX? lol

i own an s2000, 300zx, civic, eclipse, and yeah, the boxster question was b/c my brother wants one, but he is afraid that is going to be like the piece of shit Vr6 Vw's he drives right now.

those cars every single week a new problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts