379 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
car is not TT'd

·
Registered
644 Posts
the carrear GT is C R A P......my frined's LS2 S14 with only 489rwhp kicked the 500K car's ass....

so as of the TT thing....maybe true but in dubai or in medal east the weather is H O T.....so a TT or a T car will get fuc*ed up by the heat....

any way GOOD find...

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
the carrear GT is C R A P......my frined's LS2 S14 with only 489rwhp kicked the 500K car's ass....

so as of the TT thing....maybe true but in dubai or in medal east the weather is H O T.....so a TT or a T car will get fuc*ed up by the heat....

any way GOOD find...
take it to a track and watch your "frined's" car get lapped. It isn't designed to be a straight line speed car.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts

any way GOOD find...
lol....... id take that 500k car over your friends ls2 s14 any day of the week... u can't really compare the two cars. they aren't even in the same class

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
LOL, 240sx vs Carrera GT ??? I would take the 500K car over a 10-15k car anyday. Get off your friends nutts......

any way GOOD find...

·
Registered
424 Posts
no shit... how much does your buddy weigh?

and how much does he weigh with you swinging from his balls? Porsche CGT FTW.... get serious if you will take a ricer over the porsche.... god

·
Registered
188 Posts
ya def not a twin turbo as a couple of you noted..way too loud..a TT would be much quieter..awesome sound non the less

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol LS2 240sx..

I recently raced a 911 TT on the freeway and won in my 2jz 240sx S14. I drove home in a junkly lil 240 which can only go fast in a straight line, he drove home in a 100k+ sweet as 911 TT. Big deal, you can make any shit box go fast.

My 240 proves that one. :)

We all know what makes the exotics so desirable isn't only performance.......

·
4,109 Posts
I'd have to agree that this isn't TT, but sick find anyway. I went to the link you posted and a couple others, and there seems to be some confusion as to its powerplant

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
De-tuned for 750 hp?????? What a waste. A great platform to work with but to spend that kind of coin for a de-tuned version is sad.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Holy hell that sounds amazing! F1 car on the streets. :nutkickhi

8,181 Posts
tt or not i'll take it any day over a LS swaped 240. if you take this car to a 100 240 LS awapped car meet. it will still steal the attention from all those hundred cars.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts