Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My dad is about to purchase a fathers day present for himself, a new 2009 Carrera S, which will be replacing his 2004 Porsche Carrera.

Last time he got a new one I got him something simple... some factory tinted side markers...they complimented the Seal Grey color of the car very well.

Seeing as I am in a better financial situation now from where I was 5 years ago, I was wondering what parts are available for these cars? What websites have a lot of porsche upgrades and accessories?

I appreciate any help. I did a google search and didn't come up with anything really good, more or less just got websites that specialize in many cars and nothing really porsche specific.

Thanks for the help!

John

· Registered
1,545 Posts

· Registered
3,095 Posts
used 996tt > carrera s. if hes dead set on a 09 s, tell him to get a 4s. how much power does he want? Basic bolt ons on a 4S will probably get him around 400-420hp at the crank, which will be like 325-335whp, I'm sure a bit more on a 2s, but from what I heard, the 4s is a lot more fun to drive....and easier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.