Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Carma Performance
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a head that has been ported, polished, chambers reshaped and polished, valves unshrouded, 3 angle valve jobed, and surfaced that I am selling. All of this work is fresh and head has not been run. I flowed that head before and after. It picked up an average of 20cfm and flowed well to .450 lift. This head would greatly benefit from a set of big cams. I will sell this head for $1000 with factory valves, springs and retainers. I will assemble it with aftermarket springs and retainers if someone is interested.

Erin

·
Carma Performance
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With some big lift and duration cams this head should gain around 60-70hp at the same boost level. Im not going to guarantee that it will support 1000hp but I know for a fact that it will not bottle neck at 650hp like the vast majority of 7M heads do. To do 1000hp this head would need oversized valves and the venturi would need to be opened up. If you are interested I can set this head up any way that you like. The stated price is for the head as is, but it would not cost mcuh more to install oversized valves if so desired.

I will post pics tomorrow

Erin

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
with some big cams will it support 1000hp?
Why? Are you goin for 1000hp? :D:D:D

$1000 is a pretty good deal for this head when you consider how much head work can run you...

Erin, do you have any pics of the head?

·
7mpowered 88
253 Posts
Erin, do you have the flow sheets before and after, want to know the cfms if possible. I am really interested, but am low on funds at the time. I will see if I can gather the money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts