Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this place guys. I still go from time to time but the repot said two were arrested and both their cars impounded.

Video report here:

http://www.kcal9.com/

at the middle where it says street racing sting

·
Super Moderator
10,213 Posts
Probably should have a "Bad Supra Meet Location" sticky in the SoCali subforum. Would help with planning for future meets that aren't located at various shops.

Ken.

P.S. Bad meaning bad; not good.

·
Registered
718 Posts
funny, I was just there about 2-3 weeks ago on Thursday night. It was amazing what really went on that night. I hadn't been there quite some time when I decided to stop by after work. It was around 10pm i got there and no cops, then by 10:30 cars started hopping, dancing and doing burnouts long enought to smoke the crowd. Pretty crazy gotta say. Don't get me wrong, it was fun but just didn't feel safe with the lowriders hopping and dancing within a feet away from the crowd, and doing burnouts right in the parking lot very dangerously by the crowd again. I would stop by there once in a while, but I doubt if i would with my toy, once its out of the shop. Oh and past 11pm, finally the cops came with the fire department when an El Camino pulled up infront of the police car with burning tires.

·
PHR Powered Super Member
1,603 Posts
Too many Immature kids. They feel its there night to showoff there rids Instead of just enjoying a night of hangout.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
phenome said:
Too many Immature kids. They feel its there night to showoff there rids Instead of just enjoying a night of hangout.
:agreed:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
hahah half those people are complaining about fearing for their lives when i bet they drive just as carelessly everyday. I want to do a report on careless soccer moms and people on their cell phones

1 - 14 of 14 Posts