Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a question here. So far I haven't been able to find any useful information regarding this.

Firstly, I suspect I have a vacuum leak on my hands. It might not even be, but I would like to make sure.

I have the apexi avc-r. So this is the only thing that gives me hope that this issue is actually proper.

Since pictures are worth... alot, here is 2 that show (hopefully) exactly what I'm talking about:

The right side, where the hose connects (dont know the name of the part :() has a vacuum line going to the EBC (so for that reason I'm confident many people can tell me exactly whats up)

So my question is, what should I do?

a) nothing, it is supposed to be like that.
b) plug the right side with a bolt aswell (bolts in the end strike me as welfare so ill prolly get that fixed up properly asap)
c) something else, lol

I hope the pictures show enough to provide an answer, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hm i conducted the test i should have 973 years ago, with the engine running i put my finger over the hose and there wasnt even any air coming out

so i guess its supposed to be like that; although i still wouldnt mind knowing why there is a bolt in that one hose and an open end on the other one.

could this be the VSV mod i read about? i didnt get any pictures indicating this might be it (but it sounded like it)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts