Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i need as many people as possible on this one, not just for me but for everyone on long island who has to travel 2 and a half hours to go down the 1320.

Theres a new project in the works for yaphank. its a full on motorsports part and there will be alot of support for this one. There planning a 1/4 mile track, 1/2 mile oval track, ATV park and ampitheater.

If this has already been posted i apologize but we really need to show our support.

Go to www.topgunse.com

This is the website for this project. Like i said there is alot of support already for this but alot more wouldnt hurt.

There is a rally bieng held on MAY 6th and im asking EVERYONE in the area to show up and show support.

Go to the website and checkout the yapank project and discussion boards for more information on the rally.

RALLY INFORMATION GO HERE

"No Motorsports - No Levy"

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see, i didnt see anything on the first 3 pages so i figured id post it up.

however this time it seems promising, theres a form on there that has Levy's address on it and states your pledge to vote for anyone oposing him for the november election if we dont get some form of reasonable motorsports park.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
repost brutha... i started the last thread BUT im always in to get this strip...

Geno~

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Guess You guys like driving to New Jersey.
come on guy... you didint see to red supras there??? me and jay rolled up there @ 10 and stayed for a lil over an hour... :wavey: where were you

·
Photographer
250 Posts
sorry, but that shit was pointless this mornin... we all looked like a bunch of day laborers on the side of the road waitin to be picked up...

i rolled out in my Z along with my borther HIGHPSI with his red supra and Jason with his red supra... besides the drive to there, it was pointless for me to wake up that early and not go to Captree... we're not gettin a track no matter what we do. :(

·
Photographer
250 Posts
My Z, my brother (HIGHPSI)'s supra and Jason's (ToySupraVS) supra:

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
DEF pointless No organization LOL, Day laborers LMAO! thats my line LOL
Yeah so geno and I were there where were U? and No I hate driving to NJ.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
hahaha day laybors... thats what is was like.... its was cold and we still went. Not like were going to get a track anyway but a lil support never hurts.

·
Formerly Nosechunks
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea i saw 2 supras there, i wasnt directing that specificly to you guys.

The problem is that nothing happens unless someone with respect says so. Its all about the crowd, and seeing as noone was really into it, noone else followed. Lets face it are you going to an event that some random joe you never herd of told you about, or a meet like HIN, Captree, DPA, or any other meet where thousands attend and is KNOWN for having a large crowd.

If everyone here that goes to the E-Town meets was there it would have been better, think of how many OTHER car groups are out there that have huge turnouts like us, imagine if all of us showed up together when it mattered other then to stand around and go "hey nice car, What size turbo is that".

If there were the 5-10 thousand people they were hoping for, something might of happened, theres noone to blame but the people that were noowhere to be found when the time came. And to those people, not only on this forum but everywhere on long island, i say, guess you guys like driving to new jersey.

Unless we work together, nothing will happen. your vote alone wont help, but everyones together makes a big diffrence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts