Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after some readin, through ftt fourms on the maft pro, on similar issues, i tried some stuff, then came across where a possible conflitct in my wb hook up,

i hooked up my lc-1 analog 1 to the w/b wire for the tpro, i thought it was right, and it showed me running way rich at idle, 7-9 and break throttle oepn 25-75 it stuck to 12.5 pretty good..

well what i read on the site is that the analog 2 is the out put most people end up using with the maft pro, , i went in looked at the too graphs, realized i could change it and copid the vaules of analog 2 once i updated it, my afr went to around 16's at idle, and decel there at 22.23 or so, and cruize their around 14 but change from lean to rich to lean.. 15,13.15 in sense..

it took me a bit to get out to a strait road i could stump on it a few times.. but when i did, it stumbled.. tried it again, felt like it took off harded but stumbled again, and on the third time it stumble just a bit from first to second and was clean from there on out, till i upped the boost, then i had to go out and makes 2-3 passes again.. but it cleaned back out and shifted from first to over drive with out a hick up

any ways, more to come.. maybe even dyno sheets if i can afford some time..

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
never mind seems to still do it ocasonial.. this really sucks...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts