Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like I might be headed to Vegas in the near future for a great job that I will hopefully get as a pharmaceutical rep. How is the car/Supra scene out there? Is anywhere outside the strip a nice area? I hear mixed things. I do hear the ladies are top notch :) I should know within 6 weeks if I'm definitly moving out to Vegas. Hopefully it works out and I'll be seeing you guys soon!
Jeff

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
i hate the shit they put on the roads or whatever. fucking no traction what so ever and thats in a bpu car....

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
And once a year you get 200 Supras from all across North America to converge for the annual Supras Invade Las Vegas event.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Las Vegas is great to live in. Weather is almost always great for driving. Streets are mostly straight & good for opening up the supra a little bit. Not a lot of supra's on the street, but we do have Virtual Works & Supras Invade Las Vegas. Las Vegas Speedway is nice & the dragstrip is available a lot. If you can survive the 3 months of misery in the summer, the rest is great.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
A bunch of car's meet up locally every sunday. PM me if you would like some info. Good luck and look foward to another supra in vegas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts