Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Guys I am getting tired of telling everyone to fill in all their info on their ads. Its part of the rules and and we will be enforcing them from now on. As of 10-1 all ads will be deleted if the personal info is left out. Older ads will be left alone! Also, if you bump your ads in any form or fashion (i:e: Pics added, Pms replied etc) less than every 3 days it will be deleted with no warning!

20. ALL INFO listed must be posted :
-What is your First & Last name?:
-Please enter your real name here.
-What is your email?:
-Please enter your real email here.
-What is your phone number? (optional)
-Please enter your Phone number here.
-What is your City? :
-What is your State? :
-What is your Zipcode? :
-Classified Ad description.

Moderation Staff!!

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will be in a bit......

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sticky now since a lot of people cant read well!

·
greasemonkey
3,123 Posts
what rules? there are no rules stickied in this section.

·
Super Moderator
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might want to have your eyes checked there bud!

·
greasemonkey
3,123 Posts
i see them in the new user section. but i do not see them here in this section. just scrolled through the stickies again.

·
Addict
1,120 Posts
^^ im not blind either.... Theirs no Rules sticky in this section.. their so much crap I can't see a specific Rules thread..
Edit: checked like 3 times.. Still thought this was the RULES sticky..

·
Racing is Life.
1,058 Posts
me too. I'm wondering if that's why my last ad got bumped and no PM to let me know that I messed up. For the love of god. Look at how many "stickies" there are. There's enough to stick a small lady to the ceiling. Giggidy.

·
Registered
959 Posts
guys, for now we have to do it manually until someone fix it. Just copy below and fill in your info.

-What is your First & Last name:
-What is your email:
-What is your phone number? (optional)
-What is your City :
-What is your State :
-What is your Zip code :

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been getting things together to sell some parts here. Have the photo shoots done and the articles written to the forum rules. Then I noticed the 150 posts required. I'm in a desperate situation being out of work and paying morgage, and can't think of anywhere else with the audience who will want these things. I mean sure there's ebay for everything, but these parts are pretty specific (AEM ECU and AEM intake).

I was active years ago (around 2005-2010), but had to make a new account recently to purchase some parts for Elmhursts member discount like I'd used years before (although through MKIV). Is there any way around the 150 post rule? I get the concern, but any way to show I'm legitimate? I would normally go, OK, I'll do it a few months down the road. But I just can't wait to accumulate meaningful posts like that. Thank you for anything you can do to assist!

Mike
'94 TT

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haven't heard anything. In case you wanted me to post it here...

>I have an old half sheet of paper with my old info. It looks like the following:
>email: NO LONGER EXISTS ([email protected])
>username: outshined
>I have the password too, but can't imagine you needing that
>
>Is it possible to resurrect that past account even without having access to the email?

Thank you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
supralady84
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing