Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Supra OG
2,772 Posts
This 3 guage pod could of actually held 4 guages.

· Supra OG
2,772 Posts
I own it. :D It was down at UPFD for about a year and I think it did get a brief shot in a redline video. The 3 lights are actually 5 lights (3 are off the edge of the pic). Above the lights is the LCD readout for a Motec wideband analyzer. The five lights are for the K40 radar/laser detector (2 LEDs for front/rear laser, 2 LEDs for front/rear radar, center LED for power on that indicates highway/city mode).

· Supra OG
2,772 Posts
It's a leather weave that looks like carbon fiber. Very hard to find. it is used on the instrument panel, guage pod, passenger side airbag guage pod, and the door panel inserts.

I can understand why many would not want to have a guage pod sitting off the side of the instrument panel and while my car is show'n go, these guages are very functional I assure you i.e. I can see them while driving much better than if they were inserted into the instrument panel. Being 6'5", any guage layout that uses the instrument panel is just too hard for me to view while driving the car.

LMBLF8 said:
XCELR8- what kind of fabric is that overt your dash and gauge pillar, its looks sweet as hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.