Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
b00st junkie
398 Posts
can anybody host a pic for me? It's still got my shitty PVC piping cuz I haven't finished fabricating my hardpipes, but its still a 1J in a MA70 :D

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
6,005 Posts
HedgehogSandwich said:
here you go.. JDM, no swap :) still to polish the intake manifold when i fit the new injectors, and hardpipes going soon hopefully.
gorgeous engine...i love that blue color...what type of paint did you do that with? and where can i get it? whats the color called and/or code? thanks bro!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Lenny, are those covers over the compressor inlets of the turbos? I cant tell if it looks scratched up or machined or something.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Lenny im loving it!!

now ur tempting me to setup another offical socal meet so i can see ur car finally in person! :p

·
95Turbo
1,168 Posts
ma71supraturbo said:
oh damn I wanted to put a 'yota inline 6 in a 240
Been done. At the shop my car was at they had a 95 240sx there they put a 1J in. It looked damn good to. :bigthumb: I never got to see how it ran tho.

LENNY - like your TT setup, what turbos are those? I had/have the same type of thing in mind to do with the 2J. Twin upgraded CT26's. :D Chances are i'll prolly go with a typical SP kit tho.

Nice work. :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.