1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
I guest I'll throw this in 2(new engine bay have single t-66):D

H

·
0 Posts
here you go.. JDM, no swap :) still to polish the intake manifold when i fit the new injectors, and hardpipes going soon hopefully.

·
Impractical
234 Posts
wastegate said:
Cam covers are candy apple red, not that this pic shows.. too much bling. Single will soon fix that though.
That engine bay is hot. Looks like I'll be painting my 1J's cam covers red...

Matt

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
can anybody host a pic for me? It's still got my shitty PVC piping cuz I haven't finished fabricating my hardpipes, but its still a 1J in a MA70 :D

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
HedgehogSandwich said:
here you go.. JDM, no swap :) still to polish the intake manifold when i fit the new injectors, and hardpipes going soon hopefully.
gorgeous engine...i love that blue color...what type of paint did you do that with? and where can i get it? whats the color called and/or code? thanks bro!

H

·
0 Posts
Its a product called Plastikote... not sure if you can get it in the US, its Metal Flake Blue.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Lenny, are those covers over the compressor inlets of the turbos? I cant tell if it looks scratched up or machined or something.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Lenny im loving it!!

now ur tempting me to setup another offical socal meet so i can see ur car finally in person! :p

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
ma71supraturbo said:
oh damn I wanted to put a 'yota inline 6 in a 240
Been done. At the shop my car was at they had a 95 240sx there they put a 1J in. It looked damn good to. :bigthumb: I never got to see how it ran tho.

LENNY - like your TT setup, what turbos are those? I had/have the same type of thing in mind to do with the 2J. Twin upgraded CT26's. :D Chances are i'll prolly go with a typical SP kit tho.

Nice work. :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts