Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm gonna go get my windows tinted tomorrow...thinking 5% on the rears and 35% on the front sides...(any tint at all is illegal in CA so I have to go a little conservative...)

Can I see pics of your rides with tinted windows?!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
oh my bad, i thought u had requested tint and drop in that photoshop thread.

sorry :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have 20% on a Blk Supra and I wouldn't have it any other way but darker.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I just put 30% tint on the side and 3% on the back and small windows..

Under Texas Law says all car must have 35% on the side but mine is 30% but dont worry, the shop hooked me up cause they put a proof clear sticker on my window and it says 35% :run:

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,267 Posts

Limo in the back and little rears and 35% on the sides if I remember correctly or maybe lighter (whatever is the most they do at tint places).

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Quite a sig ya got there :)

mods mite bug ya bout the size..

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
Maybe I'm the only one but I just don't really like the way really dark tint looks. The last two look okay (no offense to the others, all the cars look great) but I just like to be able to see through to the interior.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,463 Posts
hunterljc said:
Maybe I'm the only one but I just don't really like the way really dark tint looks. The last two look okay (no offense to the others, all the cars look great) but I just like to be able to see through to the interior.
:agreed:

i grew up around a few ferraris, so im used to that completely crystal clear window that lets you see the beautiful interior of the car...

but after looking at some of these, i kind of like the COMPLETELY tinted black windows too, those are cool, and are somewhat growing on me..

-mike

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
a word of advice. Go with the same % all the way around. It gives the car a more classy look. metallic on lighter colors, and flat on darker colors. Trust me 30% all the way around. It doesnt look as good if the tint varies.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
5% all the way around. I don't care if it's illegal here it's BAD ASS! Specially on black cars i think 5% is the only way to go. YES! do the same % all the way around otherwise it'll look retarded with a darker on back then front.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts