Supra Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
playb0i said:
if they have to scrape your old tint off you're going to lose the defrost. that's what happened with my car with the old tint.
Right now, this is my second tint. I've had the first tint for many years.

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
657 Posts
hyboost said:
Thank you.
(It might actually be up for sale in a couple weeks...)
I might put mine up fo sale as well soon...

Playboi - definitely get the windshield Tinted. I had 50% in the above pics and have 35% now. I would recommend 35% over 50% anyday. And as Hyboost said, there not visibility problems at all from the inside. But anyone can surely tell that it's tinted from the front. So far I got a ticket (fix it) for my sides, cop iddn't even notice the front. :bigthumb:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
does anybody have a link to the legal window tint %'s in every state? thx

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
H_a_D_e_S said:
I might put mine up fo sale as well soon...

Playboi - definitely get the windshield Tinted. I had 50% in the above pics and have 35% now. I would recommend 35% over 50% anyday. And as Hyboost said, there not visibility problems at all from the inside. But anyone can surely tell that it's tinted from the front. So far I got a ticket (fix it) for my sides, cop iddn't even notice the front. :bigthumb:
specially on a BLACK supra i think it looks soooo gansta!

·
Registered
35 Posts
People with the windshield tinted; how do you deal with your inspection and registration stickers?

*edit* or is that just a texas thing?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Robert Carlson said:
People with the windshield tinted; how do you deal with your inspection and registration stickers?

*edit* or is that just a texas thing?
Texas is not allowed.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts

my sides are only 30%, thats what I was told is legal here in FL. so I went with it, and 25%, on the sides and rear..... not an mkiv, but it is a Supra... I think?

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
I use 3M, something or other.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts