Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Com'on....let's show off all of your BPU Supra's dyno graphs :D And yes, I do know that dyno #'s vary from one place to another;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Rasidel
what modes have you done to your car???

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my dyno. BPU ONLY, dp and exhaust, nothing else.

·
3,148 Posts
The first dyno chart has two dyno runs for the black Supra. The 381rwhp run was in sequential with pump gas and timing retard. The 406rwhp chart is for the black Supra was was in TTC mode with race gas. The following parts were the same for both runs. "MAX AIR" airbox, HKS intake, RMM downpipe, HKS Super Dragger exhuast, Apexi Super AFC, Greddy BCC, ETTC, MBC, 18.5 psi

The 438rwhp is for the red Supra in sequential with 93 octane pump gas. Here are the parts. "MAX AIR" airbox, K&N cone filter, RMM downpipe, TRD exhaust, Apexi Super AFC, Apexi ITC, Apexi AVC-R, Greddy BCC, Greddy FMIC, Aquamist water/achohol injection, HKS exhaust cam gear, 18.5psi

·
Registered
87 Posts
GreenEggs248 said:
What does HPF mean? These are pretty good numbers for BPU mods. I want to dyno mine before I start mods. So I could get a baseline. Hopes she strong.
HPF stands for HorsePowerFreaks as in Horsepowerfreaks.com

It's a BPU enhance package Chris B designed to extract every ounce of power from a BPU-, BPU, or BPU+ car.

Unfortunately, it has to be done on site at the HPF facilities. Please contact Chris for more info and to schedule an appointment.

·
3,148 Posts
vr4eclipse,

You really have a lot of power to be gained from an AFC. The way I see it, our peak hp #'s are about the same, though your power drops off pretty quick. You would add 50+ hp at redline and a lot of power under the curve with the AFC. Great numbers without a FMIC though. This is unless your peak #'s were made because of a big boost spike. If you were running about 18 psi (the same as me) than my comments about the AFC stand.

Later, Steve

·
Registered
87 Posts
I actually did some runs with an afc installed. Anything aside from 0 all the way across lost power. But I didn't spend too much time tuning the upper RPMs where the power was dropping off.

The afc I have is also the old style with the 5 knobs. So fine tuning is not as easy as the newer version.

Steve Jarvis said:
vr4eclipse,

You really have a lot of power to be gained from an AFC. The way I see it, our peak hp #'s are about the same, though your power drops off pretty quick. You would add 50+ hp at redline and a lot of power under the curve with the AFC. Great numbers without a FMIC though. This is unless your peak #'s were made because of a big boost spike. If you were running about 18 psi (the same as me) than my comments about the AFC stand.

Later, Steve

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
This is mine from awhile ago. I have since added the vpc/afc and haven't had time to go back to see what the new numbers are. Im hoping for over 450 rwhp.

·
966 Posts
BPU+ auto, 50/50 mix of 94 and 100 unleaded

1 - 20 of 25 Posts