Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas - post your exhaust pics! Am trying to decide which exhaust to go with and would like to see what everyone has and how it looks.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Well, if you go custom, you'll get exactly what you want. Here's mine using 304/321 stainless tubing and Inconel tip on burnsstainless muffler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bad ass.
describe the sound, volume level, etc, for a while i've been considering using a burns muffler for my next set up.
any recordings/videos?

btw, off topic, can I hire you to fabricate me a simple intake manifold like yours? (just want alumin pipe as plenum, no IAC)

thanks,
Bill de Koning

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Haven't bought mine yet (getting it this winter), but:

HKS 75mm Turbo Exhaust (D2 Tip)

EDIT: Found this pic:

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Apex-i GT Spec

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
The one I listed was the only one I could find that looked pretty decent with dual-tip.

Dual-tip just looks so much better, IMO.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Haven't bought mine yet (getting it this winter), but:

HKS 75mm Turbo Exhaust (D2 Tip)

EDIT: Found this pic:

:stupid:

I have the hks sport and LOVE it. Stock looking, quiet, and mello rumble. Fits nice in there too, plus I got it for 250. I painted mine black from front to back and it looks much better than that pic. The original grey/silver is pretty ugly.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Hey Ron, I thought that you had Greddy exhaust. I like how you don't have a "bubble" muffler and it looks mostly like a straight pipe. BUT ... I haven't decided on the noise level. Your video makes it sound like you may as well be running open dp. I will run open on occasion ... but I would like a more quite exhaust for less intensive driving situations. I like the magnaflow that I have now ... good single tip look ... very quite at idle ... decent low rumble at throttle blip ... pretty loud upon acceleration ... BUT ... I am not sure if it would be good for 500hp application that I will need.

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
rs*r is one quiet exhaust system too, 3' all the way, and the rs*r is quiet, it doesn't have the rice sound at all..i love the old rs*r..

·
Registered
368 Posts
I really don't know what exhaust I want to get, something that is dual-tip would be nice, but I heard the HKS sport exhaust is really quiet. I want something that's aggressive but doesn't sound like I hacked off my muffler, there's not enough dual-tips though. What do you think of the Blitz exhaust JSupra88T? I really like blitz as a company, and I was thinking of putting lots of their stuff into my car...

Deep_Blue

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
I normally reccomend Magnaflow to anyone and everyone. They have a wide variety of great looking and sounding mufflers at a good price.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts