Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
hey kirk, i cant seem to remember... did you use the TT head or just the TT valve covers? and also, do you have any pics of the way ure intercooler piping is ran? im planin on going with a TT style intake mani so i can go with a bigger turbo....

heres a pic of mine:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
hey kirk, i cant seem to remember... did you use the TT head or just the TT valve covers? and also, do you have any pics of the way ure intercooler piping is ran? im planin on going with a TT style intake mani so i can go with a bigger turbo....

heres a pic of mine:

Just used the valve covers. I ran my IC piping just like a TT would, straight down and does a 180 around to the IC.

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
Just used the valve covers. I ran my IC piping just like a TT would, straight down and does a 180 around to the IC.

oh ok, thanks man. now that i think about it not many TT cars use the fender to route the piping through it huh? I think i could just reuse/rebend my Boostlogic IC piping to make it work that way.... i just hate the way that the NA intake mani hides the turbo

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
660rwhp of simple function and dependability. 3 years and still going strong. Boostlogic FTW.

1 - 20 of 392 Posts