Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta admit. One of the sexiest features of our cars, is the targa top. As mentioned in the other thread, only so many cars have targa tops and we're lucky enough to own one of em.

I finally own a targa car but it's just a shell and I haven't even taken the top off yet. I can't wait for that first cruise with the top off, but since it's gonna be a while for me, I thought I'd live vicariously through you all. So post up your pics with the targa off!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
well this has been posted before but its such a great pic...it deserves to go again ;)

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
IdealSupra said:
well this has been posted before but its such a great pic...it deserves to go again ;)
Props for the MK4 rims on the Probe :bigthumb: :lol:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
mmmmmm. Ive been wanting an MK3 targa forever. Finally got one and I got the top off all the time. I had the top off in the 40's already. lol

Matter of fact, i decided to drive it to work today just so I could wake up with the wind in my hair. lol

Heres a pic when I first got it

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
http://www.ngforce.com/ngfsuprapics/05.03.18/AUT_4433.JPG

best one i have so far...very soon gonna have better pix :bigthumb:

I love your car.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
grrrrrrrr i want a targa!! :mad:

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
I kind of liked my hardtop better. Its a win/loose. Its the greatest thing to ever have in the nice weather. But its a curse in the winter

·
6,015 Posts
FromDaStreetz said:
I kind of liked my hardtop better. Its a win/loose. Its the greatest thing to ever have in the nice weather. But its a curse in the winter

You guys drive Supras in the winter? :gfight:

lol.
Na they do suck in the rain though. I only drive mine in nice weather, but when I am suprised with rain mine leaks a bit. Sucks balls

I washed the car on Sunday. took the top off and no more then 15-20secs after it was off, wouldnt you know a bird shit right on me. Once all over me and my center console and another right on my pass fender. lol

Ups and downs for sure.

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
haha. Well I had to last winter. I hope to get a beater before next but you never know i might be stuck driving it again.

That bird shit thing is classic. haha

Mine leaks bad too. I was going to order a seal but the sides and front are leaking. Just the one front seal is like 150$cdn so i think im gonna hold out. It leaks right down from the cabin lights and also through the window onto my lap. Its annoying. But when the weathers nice its the greatest thing ever.

·
6,015 Posts
yea mine leaks on my lap when coming to stops. Sucks ass.
They are too expensive to replace , so i just only drive it when sunny

1 - 20 of 89 Posts