Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I am looking for silver supras... Doesnt matter if there from japan, australia, america, where ever. Doesnt matter if there heavily modded, kitted up, or stock. I think my decision will be silver on the supra but i just need to see some nice ones. So please post what you got.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you please post pics of silver supras please.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Here is one of mine, I have shaved moldings too:D I painted mine silverstone metallic, its is the color from the Honda S2000. It has a really nice flip effect, in the direct sun it is a very bright silver, and on the curves that arent in the direct sunlight, it is a dark silver. It is very close to Quicksilver from the mk4.

Here is a pic with the light hitting the car from a diferent angle.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
which silver r u talking bout?? i have that dark grey silver.....

·
Mr. Jiggalo
342 Posts
Sup OneSikkSupra.... I like the previous orange color. So you decided to go silver this time, huh. Anyway, no matter what color you put on, it will still look SIKKKKK. Good luck!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks bro... i am talking aobut the light silver and not the smoke grey or dark grey. as for the car, i am putting it in the shop on the 14th of january. then once that is done, i will go ahead and put the gte in there... i am still going to have the engine party once i get all the parts for the motor

SO IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF SILVER SUPRAS PLEASE POST.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
check sig and heres a couple of better pictures
:D go silver bro youll never look back;)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
i remember u having a thread like this last year Anton! ;) time for an update guys! post them up peoples! :cool: im not silver anymore! dark grey biznatch up in hrrrr now! :D

3,796 Posts
See sig....

;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would be honored to have ultra7m EVER post in one of my threads.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YEH I THINK ITS THAT TITANIUM SILVER THAT I AM GIONG TO USE... IF NOT, I WILL USE THE SILVER FROM EITHER SL 600 MERCEDES 2004 OR CHECK OUT ONE OF THE SILVER FROM THE EZNO.... WHEN YOU SPEAK OF MICROFLAKE IS IT PLATINUM MICROFLAKE??? MY GOAL IS TO MAKE THE SILVER GLOW KINDA LIKE A WHITE PEARL. BUT I AM GOING TO ADD THE ICE WHITE PEARL ON TOP IN ONE OF THE CLEARS SO THAT IT HAS A DRASTIC COLOR SHIFT IN IT.

HIT ME UP WITH WHAT KINDA MICROFLAKE THAT IS ULTRA.

ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE SOME MORE SILVER SUPRAS POST THEM UP PLEASE... ANYONE HAVE ANY FROM JAPAN. I KNOW SOME OF THOSE SONS OF GUNS HAVE SOME KITTED SUPRAS..

BY THE WAY NICK.... YOU GOTTA SEE THE SUPRA PRIMERED WHITE. THE SHIT IS SIKKKKKKKK..... AND ALSO... YOU GONNA STILL GIVE ME A HAND WITH THE 7MGTE SWAP. ????? IVE GOT ALL THE DAM GUAGES MOUNTED UP ALREADY...

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Here is an old pic of my car I took in the rain. The front is a little high because the engine was out at the time:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts