Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a powder coating company that offers a nice bronze color similar to the Volk TE37 wheels? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
^^^ so do you know of any power coating place that you'd recommand to a supraforum member?:)

Ne more pictures of the GS in ur sig? Looks pretty dope.:D

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
^^^ so do you know of any power coating place that you'd recommand to a supraforum member?:)

Ne more pictures of the GS in ur sig? Looks pretty dope.:D
I deal with a local place ,the owner allways hooks me up,and can do same day service,lol, but I dont see why you would have to even send your parts to powdercoat, if you live in a big town there should be atleast two or three powdercoating places ,since alot of businesses need various pieces done, like fence,gates, shelving, trailers,outdoor fixtures, staircases,e.t.c, and usually stock just about any color powder,well atleast my guy does,

Jax Powdercoatings,904-388-6620,ask for Gary,he's the owner

sorry, dont feel like digging for pix of GS,lol

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They can't just "match" colors dude. The shit isn't like paint, they don't mix up there own colors. Anyone gotta a bronze for me or what?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
dude, they have alot of actual color decks ,the pieces of aluminum with just about any shade ,solid colors, metallics and candy colors, well, atleast the place I deal with

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
Orubus said:
They can't just "match" colors dude. The shit isn't like paint, they don't mix up there own colors. Anyone gotta a bronze for me or what?
Stefan isn't speaking out his ass, he is a reputable member here who has helped many other members. There are over 400 colors between all the color books they have at my local place. I can match just about anything. :1poke:

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know this, but he was making it sound like they can just mix you up a color. I was trying to stomp that before it became an "SF fact". Anyhow, can you guys check them books and see if they have a bronze in there?

·
Hardtop >
1,161 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
I would recommend www.northeastcoatings.net

Al Stanek is a long time , OG Supra owner. I'm having him do my calipers "chrome". I already have his 2000 Ti-temp coating on my exhaust parts.
I also recommend northeastcoatings. I had Al coat several parts for me and they came out looking incredible!

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
I would recommend www.northeastcoatings.net

Al Stanek is a long time , OG Supra owner. I'm having him do my calipers "chrome". I already have his 2000 Ti-temp coating on my exhaust parts.

OG supra owner.. lol good one.. But i thought you said we were going the calipers White?

G

·
Orubus said:
I know this, but he was making it sound like they can just mix you up a color. I was trying to stomp that before it became an "SF fact". Anyhow, can you guys check them books and see if they have a bronze in there?
I realize this is an old thread but I just joined so it's new to me...LOL! Actually, you can get a color made specifically for you. While most coaters have in stock colors and can match almost anything, sometimes it's difficult. However, two of my suppliers will take paint samples...NOT the paint code, an actual sample...and match it with something they have on hand OR for a fee, manufacture a powder just for you. I have them matching the Legend Lime on the '06 Mustang now because no one offers that color yet.

Anyway....just thought I'd throw that out there.

-Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts