Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus got one more pic thus far....

please say what you will, but i dont want my post to turn into another flame-a-thon...

please be constructive...

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Seee......

this is what i mean guys! thre are some objetcs Acy has powdercoated that i never really thought of! and u know what?! i LIKES! :bigok: already givin me ideas on what to powdercoat on my engine! :cool:

keep on keepin on Acy! the ideas and creations that will come of what u have done will continue on through others!

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Schweet. If you don't powdercoat some good colors that'll blend .. (like black would go good with your car color scheme .... and chrome/polish) ... then then the motor will blend in almost too well with the bay walls and look almost invisible .(even though the powder is a lil diff. than the walls) ... heh.

I suggest some chroming/polishing ans some bvlack .. maybe even black engine bay walls.

Looking good. Still anticipating pics with new wheels on.

Best regards.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
from the picture the powercoating looks a little off from the yellow of the engine bay walls. But none the less that is awesome Acy, I've been quite a fan of your work. you put alot of effort into what I see you do and I enjoying seeing your progress, in any case good job and keep up the good work.

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
wow looks nice again! :)

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Damn, that's NICE! It's a little off in colour, at least in the pics, but even so that's going to work out sweet.

Looks like you are going to end up with black being the accent, as opposed to the usual bit where black is the main colour.

I just can't stop staring at that picture! :D

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
not afraid of the powdercoat flacking off the heatsheild?

looks good, keep it up!

N

·
0 Posts
i like most of it, but you need to offset the yellow with another color

i mean, the heatshield and the afm look awsome, but i would have made the 3000 pipe black, then painted the "3000" yellow, that would look hot

what are your plans on IC pipes? chrome? stock? yellow?

maybe even like a gunmetal chrome would look awsome in that enginebay

lookin good though

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Well, ya know me, I have to speak my mind, thats not my cup of tea man, btw hows the B16 swap going so far? mines is almost done, check it out man:

aight peace :chicken:

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
i would have to that shit polished or chromed and yellow highlights here and there . i guess thats my taste

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
i dunno but it reminds me of Lamorossa

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Well, ya know me, I have to speak my mind, thats not my cup of tea man, btw hows the B16 swap going so far? mines is almost done, check it out man:

omg. I almost went ape shit

Y

·
0 Posts
ri0tvenom said:
i dunno but it reminds me of Lamorossa
although there are obvious differences in quality and professionalism it does seem a bit simliar.
If this was lam's care all the haters would come out of hiding and flame the fuck outta this thread.
I think it looks nice acy, I always like a good 2 paint scheme for the engine bay.

L

·
0 Posts
BoostAddctn said:

Ahh.. thats just evil:wtf: :evil:
Allan

1 - 20 of 38 Posts