Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, the power antenna on my 94 just popped off one day, the antenna as well as the chain thing on the inside. i tried to put it back on buy i cant get the very end of the antenna back in. does anyone have a way i could take the entire antenna off and repair it? i tried doing this but i couldnt get the rubber things off so i could take the motor off the car.

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SUPRASTITIOUS said:
Take a look at this and if that doesn't work for you give Curt from Elmhurst a call.
i think it looks like it should work perfectly, thx alot, let u know how it goes.

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
On a different note, what are people replacing their power antenna with? I saw Alex D's car had this nice looking stubby unit. I'm just wondering if there's any that fit the body line of our car particularly well.

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cord4530 said:
On a different note, what are people replacing their power antenna with? I saw Alex D's car had this nice looking stubby unit. I'm just wondering if there's any that fit the body line of our car particularly well.
honestly the only other thing besides the power antenna ive seen is the s2k style antenna, it looks ok in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
cord4530 said:
I shaved my antenna off and use a strip that sticks to the inside of my hatch glass. Like Itsings said some guys are using the S2000 antennas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts