Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday, it was 78 degrees outside, targa top down, brand new tires, had 2 friends with me, I decided to act a fool, and as i was making a right turn, dropped tha clutch and backswayed 4-5 times in tha opposite directions, then whipped it back in2 position, and gunned it, and the car bogged. there was a very large hesitation, where u can hear tha turbo spooling, but no power...untill i came to the next light. 2-3 lights (city driving so every light is 500 ft or so from eachother). at tha fourth light, it stopped doing it and worked fine. WTF!? the car does it everytime i'm done getting backsway...if i go sideways, it will bog after, but if i gun it insane-o style all day, i dont seem to ever have this problem.
n e ideas?
thanx

·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i had JUST filled up when that happened.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Differential? :stickpoke

Do your RPMs go up or do your RPM's stay with the speed of your car?
If you're dropping the clutch to break traction on turns your clutch could be slipping bad after you straighten out and takes a little bit to cool down.

I'm just throwin ideas out there :blah:

·
Registered
150 Posts
degfinatly slodhshing gasss.......... im sober what casn i say... anyone ever had molsen kick? i guesss u probaly have to be from canada...,.

·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AGlobalThreat said:
Differential? :stickpoke

Do your RPMs go up or do your RPM's stay with the speed of your car?
If you're dropping the clutch to break traction on turns your clutch could be slipping bad after you straighten out and takes a little bit to cool down.

I'm just throwin ideas out there :blah:
ummm the RPMS stay with the spinning of tha tires...i mean for sure the clutch isn't slipping, i've had my motor trany and clutch in for a week and a half now...i would b pissed if its slipping!

·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya, i drove it 1200 miles, broke tha clutch in at 600...i drive alot of highway miles...not speeding less than 4000 RPMS...i took her to st louie and bac last week and that was 600 miles, re adjusted it, now that im at 1200 on tha jap spec motor, i decided to hav fun :-D
O ya, i also replaced tha slave cylinder at time of adjustment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts