Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I still have that fugly stock one, sitting in front of the new, shiny IC. Does anyone have any experience with the "finned" one that the domestics use, like in this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7974027594&category=33727

Just want something that will still do the job and not be so ugly, or in the way.... what are you guys using? It's going in an MKIII, so using the sidemount area of an MKIV, or anything like that won't work for me... THANX!

E

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooops, forgot to add the link... Anyways, updated now. Not too worried about how pretty it is, as much as functional and easily hidden. Any feedback or suggestions welcome... TIA!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Satan said:
Does anyone have any experience with the "finned" one that the domestics use, like in this auction?
You do realize that auction is for a transmission cooler, right?

Here's my steering cooler. Like $30 from Summit Racing:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found a few "other" coolers like the one you showed, but I don't want to install in front of the IC and was looking for something smaller, or thinner, that I might even possibly be able to mount onto the radiator core-support...

I've seen that finned cooler for much less $$ as well. Anyways, just more interested in how everyone else has done there's, after mounting a huge IC. I did a search and only found the MKIV with it near the brake duct....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts