Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I searched and the search function isn't working today.

I've run my power wire before through where the A-Pillar meets the fender, through that little gap...though I would like to send it somewhere a bit more inconspicuous...where have you guys found to be the best place to run the wire?...and from there where did you route it, i ran mine under the plastic moulding on the bottom of the door jam, then under the rear seats into the hatch area. i ran my remote wire up against the tranny tunnel....

Thanks

Jim

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
Drill + Gromet + Firewall = Success

·
4 T's and an X
2,119 Posts
You could run it underneath the car through some pvc pipe then come up through a body plug. I was going to run some oc cable (I think thats how you spell it) that way

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
well my car is an auto so i drilled a hole in a flat space under the brake booster. i'm guessing if you have a stick that the clutch master cylinder will get in the way?

·
Registered
709 Posts
In the supra there is a rubber grommet to the very back of the kick panel. That hole will go up the hole on the side of the fender well in the engine bay. This way you dont have to put any holes in the firewall and makes for a clean install.

- Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts