Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently in the process of researching modifications for my 1997 TT 6spd.

Im curious to the differences in the Greddy T88 and T88H single turbo kits. Waht is the difference between the two kits?

Also, what is the best, power wise, single turbo kit? Im looking to be able to push 750rwhp on a single turbo, or more if i do desire to.

Im sure that these questions have been asked before but i had no luck preforming a search on these topics.

Thank you for the help,

Tim

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
21 views and no one knows anything??

That is very odd, if someone on her runs a T88H i would love to hear their personal opinion on this topic.

Thanks

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so does anyone know anything to do with these turbochargers? Anything at all?

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
hmm...cant help you much, id like to know the same questions...but I have heard the sp67 is one of the best turbo kits because it doesnt have as much lag and can produce app. 650-700rwhp...Im looking for something a little more though around 800rwhp maybe, or else i would get that kit

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
89Turbo944 said:
Im currently in the process of researching modifications for my 1997 TT 6spd.

Im curious to the differences in the Greddy T88 and T88H single turbo kits. Waht is the difference between the two kits?

Also, what is the best, power wise, single turbo kit? Im looking to be able to push 750rwhp on a single turbo, or more if i do desire to.

Im sure that these questions have been asked before but i had no luck preforming a search on these topics.

Thank you for the help,

Tim

Is there a reason why my car is your sig?

Ken.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, sorry about that.

I just found a nice pic on cardomain and posted it as my sig. Not saying it is mine, just loving the pic.

Is it alright that i use that pic? I can remove it if you like, or explain that i don no infact own it.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
89Turbo944 said:
Hey, sorry about that.

I just found a nice pic on cardomain and posted it as my sig. Not saying it is mine, just loving the pic.

Is it alright that i use that pic? I can remove it if you like, or explain that i don no infact own it.
No problem. I was just surprised to see it is all. I don't know anything about cardomain so I was wondering how they go about their business. I take it as a compliment. It just made me do a double take when I first saw it. Its all good.

Ken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts