Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone running E85 setups what did you use to change everything over? this kit from PHR is $2900.

how did you guys go about making the change? did you piece meal it or did you buy a kit? whats the best way to make the change?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please be advises i am no expert, i am still learning every day on my supra. There are a lot of good seasoned supra guys on here that will respond.

PHR is very nice and a solid choice for the money.

Drift motion/FSR has a kit also.

Here some of the items I picked up when i built mine. Are you running OEM ECU or standalone?

-injectors E85 rated
-AN Fittings and lines
-E85 sensor
-fuel rail
-Fuel Pump (walbro 525) I went single since i am at 600HP only
-Fuel lab 6 micron fuel filter
-E85 fuel sensor

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please be advises i am no expert, i am still learning every day on my supra. There are a lot of good seasoned supra guys on here that will respond.

PHR is very nice and a solid choice for the money.

Drift motion/FSR has a kit also.

Here some of the items I picked up when i built mine. Are you running OEM ECU or standalone?

-injectors E85 rated
-AN Fittings and lines
-E85 sensor
-fuel rail
-Fuel Pump (walbro 525) I went single since i am at 600HP only
-Fuel lab 6 micron fuel filter
-E85 fuel sensor
I am learning daily as well
I am running a Motec M130
i have the an fittings and lines already and the fuel pumps. so im just curious if im going to save money and just piece meal it or what?
Finally ordered my BTI touchscreen the other night since the previous owner just had JRR do the Motec and left it alone.

·
Boost Junkie
12,603 Posts
How much is your time worth? YOu can piece it together cheaper, but PHR does all of the homework for you with their kit. That is the route I would go.

Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
I piece mealed my kit together, but went with Power House for several of the key components. Although the full kit was very pricey, you can be assured that the parts are all quality which is very important when dealing with fuel.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much is your time worth? YOu can piece it together cheaper, but PHR does all of the homework for you with their kit. That is the route I would go.

Steve
Seems like more of a headache than it might be worth to buy everything indiviuall especailly since i might buy so or most of the parts from them anyways? probably the route i will go just wanted input and you guys come in clutch everytime and i appreciate it as i get used to owning a modding this thing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is worth noting that this is the current mod list for fuel when I bought the car.. maybe i will peice it together from PHR instead of the kit? Thoughts now that you see the list?
Boost Logic Fuel Rail
Dual Walbro 255 LPH Pumps
Aeroquip AN fittings and Braided lines
Aeromotive -10AN Fuel Filter
Aeromotive -10AN Fuel Pressure Regulator
0-100PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge
6 Injector Pig-tails
High Quality Relays and Power Lines
850cc Precision injectors
AN Lines all the way to gas tank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts