Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched for this, but can't find anything on it. I haven't heard anything bad about the SP auto tranny, but haven't heard anything at all on the Powerhouse tranny. Does anyone know which is better and what the differences are? They are both the same price so I don't think they could be too much different.

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
Sound Performance's trannies are great. I am very happy with mine after blowing up a Level 10 after 9 months. :madf:

Last time I checked, Jarrett said they didn't want to mess w/ the auto trannies anymore. Maybe he's figured out something new.

SP, is the safest way to go IMHO. They are the most time proven so far, and if something goes wrong, Larry with definitely stand behind their product.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, what rpm stall converter do you have and how streetable is it. Also, what kind of maintenance do you do on a regular basis....I've read that you should flush your tranny fluid after every two or 3 oil changes. Is this correct?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RSA Supra said:
Sound Performance's trannies are great. I am very happy with mine after blowing up a Level 10 after 9 months. :madf:

How long have you had your SP tranny? Which stall do you have and how many pound of boost do you run with that stall? Have you dyno or taken to the track yet? Thx.

<Last time I checked, Jarrett said they didn't want to mess w/ the auto trannies anymore. Maybe he's figured out something new.>

Humm! I wonder why?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts