Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever painted their car triple black ? or seen any cars painted this color ? im considering painting my supra this color but want to see what it looks like.

·
wasting my life on SF
1,808 Posts
i know this is a stupid question, but i cant tell different blacks apart. i want to see factory black vs. tripple black.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm when i was at ppg alot of the black were the same. bmw jet black was the same black used on the supra and a few other cars. i was told triple black is pure black. its all black nothing mixed with it besides black. ive contemplated going with a flat black but i dont know if it would look right on a supra.

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
yeah triple black is just a black

its on alot of other vehicles also it is also called a factory pack or 9700
its on my xterra, trucks, focus, most of the blacks on vehicles w/ out colored pearl in it!
or you can go w/ some honda colors that have colors in it, like blue or red, etc.

i painted a supra this color and it looked like a black supra?
but i would suggest going w/ some sorta pearl color in it so you se it in the sun!

9700 is fairly inexpensive though, compared to say the nighthawk black on a honda that has, i think the blue pearl?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Considering painting your car Manny after stealing so many people's money?
It will be only a matter of time before someone stomps your face in.

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
^^ does'nt look like pictures from an Iphone... they come out better than that..

·
Registered
21 Posts
they are iphone pics..... i think theyre even from my old 1st gen iphone with the really shitty camera

sorry theyre all ive got for now..... heres a couple more day pics if it helps ill post some with the iphone 4 when it comes in.... lol

·
Blood for Blood
8,324 Posts
Its so hard it the pix... it looks good... but almost all blacks look alike in pix... in person side by side is where you can see it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts