Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: AEM V2 IN STOCK AT MVP RIGHT NOW!

As most of you know, the AEM ECU Version 2 has been in development for some time.
We have been closely involved with them during this time, and are very happy that it is now at its final stage.

AEM will be releasing 25 ECU's in the next 2-4 weeks.
Over the next 2 months they will release 50 more.

We have 10 of the first 25 100% secured coming to MVP.
We have 15 of the next 50 coming to MVP. So 25 of the first 75 units belong to us.

EDIT: 1 of the first 10 is sold and paid for. 9 remaining.

AEM is very strict on pricing, and we of course will be honoring that. You will see every authorized AEM dealer selling for this price or more, but none cheaper.

The price on these first units is $1899.99 with free shipping to the USA and Canada. Outside North America please contact me for a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Dusty

· powered down
1,752 Posts
Holly AEM!!!!!!!!!!! Hey dusty question is there any user software out for the VER 2 AEM?

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
dusty,

what is the advantage of the spec 2? i was thinking about getting rid of the map ecu and going full standalone but read that they are to harsh on the auto trans, plus the map ecu is doing great and runs really good.

· Actual member since 2001.
3,544 Posts
I was rolling when I read the disclaimer..."Legal in California for road racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway" LOL, yeah what ever....

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that price just for the box or does it come with the map sensor and other things needed to run this out the box?

This is for just the AEM ECU version 2.

The 3.5bar or 5.0bar MAP sensor and AEM IATS will still need to be purchased. Unless you are currently running an AEM, then you can re-use your current MAP sensor and IATS.

Thanks,

Dusty

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
oh nice, i see "advance auto transmission control" any more info on that? hope its easier on the trans between shifts/

· Boost Creep
5,052 Posts
Arg, great.

Dusty,

What is needed for someone coming from a piggyback to the V2.0 complete setup.

My poor wallet. :(

ps. Anyone know if they addressed the cold start issues? And this could be a dumbass question, but if no user software was released how are we supposed to check settings, etc?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.