Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-What is your First & Last name?: Alec Pozner
-What is your email?: [email protected]
-What is your City? : Bensenville
-What is your State? : Illinois
-What is your Zipcode? : 60106

Up for sale is a used set of Precision 550cc injectors 11mm top-feed, low-impedance. These are direct fit for a 7M or 2JZ-GE.

$200 + Shipping. Can include brand new pigtails for an extra $60.
Thanks!

-Alec

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just got them today.. Do you know what size 0-rings I need for the top and bottom? I was going to run to the store today but got out of work late.

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O-rings for factory injectors should work, I believe.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not quite I dont think... I have the orings from the 440s I pulled out and they are quite a bit thinner.. They might seal but I dont want to chance it. Also, I was a bit confused with the bottom end.. In some of the pictures I had seen of these injectors before today show a disk or some sort of "spray" pattern type deal on the bottom .. Do these not need one? Also, in some of the pics I had seen while looking for o-rings online tonight I saw some that had o-rings for the bottom side.. Do these need them? I think I could use these 12mm o-rings, and I am going to try autozone and partsauthority tomorrow to see if I can get them local. http://www.driftmotion.com/searchresults.asp?Search=o+ring&Submit=

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The bottoms use the insulators only which go in the lower runners and the top should use 11mm o-rings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts