Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo has less than 3,000 miles on it and is polished with a .81 AR Housing. Asking $1000 or trade for Precision 67 Dual Ball Bearing ONLY!

·
Kwan Jul Sul Freak
928 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
WTHell I just bought a 74GTS w/ 3000 miles w/ polished housing and .81ar for about a hundred dollars more. damnit. Why is everyone selling these after 3000miles are they just not enough so then you need the 77? Is there a crazy difference in the two. can you even run the 77 on pump and what #'s have you put down. I've heard people have put down 900whp on the 74gts, thats like 1060 crank. How bad's the lag difference? Thanks. Good luck on the sale, I'm sure it will go quick.
Jon

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pics sent to all inquiring... Jon, my case is quite different. I went from the 76 GTS to the 74 GTS. The 76 GTS made the most peak power but was a bit laggy for street use (200 rpm more lag) even with the 4K stall and made like 40+ more HP. The 74 GTS has a nice comprmise of good spool and awesome top end but for a guy such as myself who rarely uses race gas, a smaller turbo would probably make the car more fun to drive. I look forward to max boost at 3800 or so and even if i don't make but 600 WHP I'll be on spool waay sooner! Val, I know you're really shocked by this but what the hell man... This is my last year with the Supra and I wanna enjoy it in the street... Maybe I'll see you at Maryland Int'l this weekend?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Good to know. Did you ever run it at the track?what times?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.