Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· 6 speed
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a set of Precision Turbo 1200cc injectors from Boostlogic and they finally came in. Inside the package was a note that said not all their injectors were E85 compatable. I called Precision and spoke with their tech and they said they have had one set come back because of some concerns of the plastic on the tip of the injector from E85.. but he said they still flowed and function perfectly. He said technically at this time, they are not approved for E85 and he can't say they are or are not but he said he does not think i'll have a problem running E85 with them. He said all their other size injectors are approved for E85 but i guess the 1200cc is kinda new and not approved. Anybody else have any problems with their Precision Turbo 1200cc injectors? AFAIK, they are the only other domestic style 1200cc injector aside from RC? Mine have a stainless steel injector body with a black plastic cone thing with 3 holes on the tip where the fuel comes out. Inputs please, thanks.

· Motec - Race Smart
1,146 Posts
I bought a set of Precision Turbo 1200cc injectors from Boostlogic and they finally came in. Inside the package was a note that said not all their injectors were E85 compatable. I called Precision and spoke with their tech and they said they have had one set come back because of some concerns of the plastic on the tip of the injector from E85.. but he said they still flowed and function perfectly. He said technically at this time, they are not approved for E85 and he can't say they are or are not but he said he does not think i'll have a problem running E85 with them. He said all their other size injectors are approved for E85 but i guess the 1200cc is kinda new and not approved. Anybody else have any problems with their Precision Turbo 1200cc injectors? AFAIK, they are the only other domestic style 1200cc injector aside from RC? Mine have a stainless steel injector body with a black plastic cone thing with 3 holes on the tip where the fuel comes out. Inputs please, thanks.
I haven't seen any issues with the 1200s and E85. I run the 1200s in Jessica's car and she runs E85 once and a while, and so far haven't had and problems with the injectors.

-Darin

· Banned
2,113 Posts
Good to know. I just bought a set of precision 1200cc injectors to run E85 on.

· Registered
856 Posts
While talking about e85 what o-rings are you guys using with e85? I have 1000cc precsion injecotrs and an 11mm fuel rail. I keep getting small leaks at the rail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.