Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to the dyno again on Fri to see the diffrence of my car with new mods.. Last week I pulled 327rwhp and 354.9ftlbs torque with a 6cylinder spark plug that wasnt even firing because it was backed all the way out( go figure) and my 4th cylinder coil pack is bad so it creates a miss and all my plugs were detonating. At that time my mods were PHR Downpipe, Greddy BOV, 16psi, thats it. When I go back on Friday heres what will be on my car. New NGK 3330's with new coil pack, APEXi GT SPEC, HKS intake, 20 psi with a Manual boost controller.. So what do you think I can Pull??

·
Registered
256 Posts
you definatily look like a candidate for 400 rwhp and rwt! what kind of gas will u use?

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to run it on pump gas just to see what it will do in daily driving situations..

·
Registered
256 Posts
u wnt get an accurate reading of what u make on the street cause you'll get a lot of timing retardon the dyno. u wouldn't get as much on the street because your engine will be operating at a lower temp due to all the air rushing cause you'll be moving. i might be wrong about all this though and hopefully someone who knows will post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts