Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Press release for the Titan Ultimate Piston

We at Titan Motorsports get a lot of calls for ordering the best piston for the 2JZ engine.

We have come joined together with JE pistons to bring to you the Titan Motorsports Ultimate Piston. I will go into more detail about the benifits of all the upgrades later tonight, i just had to show pictures of the pistons as they just came in.....

The specs are the following.

1. Crown Coated

2. Skirt Coated

3. Pin Fitting:

The pin bore is precision honed to attain an exact pin clearance. Clearances typically range from .0003 to .0010 between the wrist pin and pin bore.

4. Double Pin Oilers:

Double Pin Oilers deliver twice the amount of oil to the wrist pin as compared to the standard single pin oiler. This is always recommended with high rpm performance engines.

5. Accumulator Groove:

An accumulator groove is machined into the land between the top and second ring. It provides additional volume where residual combustion gases that have blow by the top ring can collect. this additional volume help to reduce pressure between the top and second ring, thus aiding top ring seal and minimizing ring flutter.

6. Upgraded wrist pins to thick wall.

Retail Price $1199.00

Feel free to call us or contact me

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
HAHA! already ordered the first set! Thanks Sean!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Do these include rings?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Pretty
I had coated skirts on my 124cc 4 stroke piston.

·
Registered
763 Posts

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
This is crazy!!

Awesome work Sean. Good luck

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Sean will the ultimate piston be availible for the strokers too?
You need to hurry up and get a Supra!

Nice pistons for sure.

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Got the pistons in a few weeks ago and they look even better in person. Thanks for getting these pistons out to me so fast. The engine has already been sent to the machine shop to get put together.

-Garrett

·
Registered
721 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts