Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in TTC mode, do we still need pressure tank?
what exactly does pressure do?

thanx

jonas

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe (Believe :( ) that the pressure tank holds boost from #1 to spool #2- I don't believe it's necessary but definately don't take my word.

·
SF.com Member #0000000023
1,219 Posts
You wouldnt need the pressure tank, any of the VSV's or air pressure actuators.

-Mike

Zerosoul said:
in TTC mode, do we still need pressure tank?
what exactly does pressure do?

thanx

jonas

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about the exhaust gas bypass valve actuator? should I just cap that also? since I have both AIC and EGCV completely removed and the only thing thats still connected is the pressure tank to the EGBC.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Zerosoul said:
what about the exhaust gas bypass valve actuator? should I just cap that also? since I have both AIC and EGCV completely removed and the only thing thats still connected is the pressure tank to the EGBC.
Yup, cap it.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I noticed the exhaust gas bypass valve has 2 vacuum inlets. when I do TTC, this actuator should be disabled correct? so it wouldnt be opening up anymore?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WAHAHAHA:D I finally took out those metal vacuum pipes, now the engine looks much more clean. will post picture tonight.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Zerosoul said:
I noticed the exhaust gas bypass valve has 2 vacuum inlets. when I do TTC, this actuator should be disabled correct? so it wouldnt be opening up anymore?
that is correct

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zerosoul said:
WAHAHAHA:D I finally took out those metal vacuum pipes, now the engine looks much more clean. will post picture tonight.
Hurry up! I wanna see.

Chris

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
acutally I was just about to go down and take the picture, wanna check back in 20min?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts