Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after having more than 35 strait days of rain, the sun decided it wanted to finally come out,,,,so naturaly i had to take advantage and decided to wash the car,,,also, local supra neighbor stopped by and we went for a lil cruise,,,couldn't pass up this sun cuz i wouldnt know when id get to see it again,,,bay area people know what im talkin about...

·
Registered
619 Posts
wow nice pics, must have been awesome to drive again...after 35 days of rain...the weather here sucks too! oh well, summer is on its way! gorgeous car btw!

Kind Regards,
Yann

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow....35 days of rain??? that sucks. Im considering moving from Wisconsin to Florida soon. I just dont want to see what could happen to my cars in Florida....Im sure insurance will try to con its way out of it.

back to the subject....nice cars guys. Red rocks but remember black is better......lol jk

·
Registered
410 Posts
i love the license plate!!!!! SHATONU hahahahahahahahahaha :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks guys,,,the rims are actually adr m-classics,,,some cheapy wheels, got them for 500,,,but they look nice imo 18x8.5 and 9.5

ya, the plate will be more effective once i put my single in

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
can i see more pics of the red with the black wheels? and specs on wheels please! Thanks!

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
nuttin special,,,but here you go,,,,next up for the car,,,new seats, new wheels, and a buncha other expensive goodies :D

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
wheels------> 18x8.5 and 9.5 +35 all around with 245's and 275's

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
did you have to use spacers and is that an original TT?

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
haha I thought that looked like Brian's Supra. I wish I could've washed my Supra and cruised too. :( Was stuck at work though...

Nice pix. Nice Supras.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gothaimviii said:
did you have to use spacers and is that an original TT?
well originally i got the fronts in +40 offset,,,however i put on a 5mm spacer and it cleared it just fine,,, alittle close to the caliper, but just fine

also it is an original TT

im actually getting a little bored of the wheels already hah,, (only been acouple months) so ill prob be sellin them

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
how much would you be willing to part with them for? PM please.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts