Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Letterkenny
272 Posts
Looks good Mark.

Gotta love all the toys that await you when you get home eh? :)

I've got a bunch of parts as well, just waiting to be installed this spring, which can't come fast enough.

Post more when they show up!

Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
nice nice lets see some pics of the car

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup, the hardest thing is finding time... i'll have some pics up soon, with a proper camera not the shitty cell phone :)

·
Pot Hole Slalom
371 Posts
Nice Mark! You got a lot of work to do :)

What body parts are you waiting for??

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Good shit!

I looked at the speedforsale twins, but wasn't happy with the cost/power increase ratio. They say that are good to 550 sequentially but that is on race gas, not pump. With pump they figure around ~450 which you can almost hit on USDM twins. For 3k I decided to wait and go with a SP or PHR single and get 550 on pump.

Would ideally like to get a SP sequential system but at 10k it probably won't happen. Have fun with the installs, should be a good time!

·
Pot Hole Slalom
371 Posts
Thats what I was thinking... cost/power ratio. I was waiting to see how happy Mark is with this setup cause those hybrids sure sounded interesting. Either way it's gonna be a goo time!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Mark! You got a lot of work to do :)

What body parts are you waiting for??
Waiting on some Do-Luck parts to come in from Japan... I need to buy an intercooler soon too, not sure which to go for yet... Greddy is so expensive now.

·
grease monkey
317 Posts
wow thats one nice welcome home. when im back in the okanagan in may i'll have to come check out your build, very excited to see it come together

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my phone camera sucks... did a bit of engine bay cleanup, abs out and lines moved out of the way...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, I am soo jealous. I want to start my build so bad now. You doing it all yourself?
Me and my brother are doing it. He's had a lot of experience tearing down and building cars so it's always nice to have someone around. This is my first big project, so it's definitely a learning experience, which is good, I think it's always good to know how to do stuff your self :) Broke one connector pulling the engine out, the connector from the steering column. Should have a lot of good pics up soon... I'll make sure I use a digicam when the next batch of parts arrive.

I love your car and your stereo system looks amazing, I thiink you said you used a place in Kelowna? I'm taking my rear seats out and want to put a system there. I'll have to give them a call and see what they say.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts